New profile posts

Dr. Michael Yeadon is an Allergy & Respiratory Therapeutic Area expert with 23 years in the pharmaceutical industry. He trained as a biochemist and pharmacologist, obtaining his PhD from the University of Surrey (UK) in 1988. :
Who knows , maybe Covid-19 will be gone by 2025 but nobody scored my teachers taste in music highly so he let us bring in our records and when he played them he would walk out saying that's rubbish hahaha !
I was about 10 years old & our teacher brought in records for 'us' to listen to (more like him) & we had to mark them out of 10 :
You need to do a skype lesson with me. I'd do this for free. It would answer so many of your questions and help you so much.
S
straightline
Thanks for offering but I'm currently tied up in the personal pool RnD journey. Maybe later when it starts to gel.
Couple of questions,
what is the MM size by the ferrule? Type of ferrule? shaft weight and butt weight, and total cue weight? Also, any roll out? Or is it pretty clean? Looks like someone has washed and cleaned up the wrap. 1 or 2 shafts?
Any damage I need to know about?
I'm interested if it's not a wobbler and doesn't have any structural issues.
Good Morning. Does your Jerry R cue that's for sale have a weight bolt to be able to reduce the weight slightly(to around 19.6 total)?Thanks,Mike S
Hi this is Justin again. I tried thru ebay to give you info but it wouldn't send. My email is usampspontiac@yahoo.com or you can text/call me at 517 936 8845. Just leave a message if I dont answer. Also I left you a message in the "conversation" option here on AZB.