Firesale: Olney Cocobolo plainjane

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Because of the controversy already surrounding this cue, I will need to take a hard line.

At this time, I have not sufficiently attached you to this controversy.

Your friends created this mess and have yet to stand up and make good.
Until such a time as this is done, they are banned and I am perfectly serious about banning the whole block of IP addresses associated with them.

Now, as this would likely affect yourself.....you might wish to convince them to issue that refund and strongly consider selling that cue somewhere else.

Edit; I apologise for saying the cue is in China, as it is in Maylaysia.

Last edited:

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I fail to understand how their explaining things would fix the situation as it exists.

The facts, as I see them are that someone took payment for this cue and did not ship it.
That same cue has now shown up for sale again.

People were banned that have affiliation with the cue right now.

I'm listening.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your explaination is not unreasonable.
However, it does not recompense the original buyer for his loss.

If your friends are in possesion of this cue....what is the right thing to do?

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I would schedule a virtual meeting with every AZ member on the VPN, who
may or may not be involved in the sale of this Olney cue.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As stated, I don't ( didn't ) see what the explaination would fix..but it was given.
The "fix" for now is that this cue and anyone who'd sell it is banned until the original buyer either has the cue or is fully refunded.

ShaunTanYK

Custom Junkie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As stated, I don't ( didn't ) see what the explaination would fix..but it was given.
The "fix" for now is that this cue and anyone who'd sell it is banned until the original buyer either has the cue or is fully refunded.

I have no qualms about that. You are the decision maker here, not me.

I have been deemed guilty, the explanation did not fix anything but at least it cleared things up.

I really do not know what to do or say anymore.

Billyard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
The Paypal information that you posted showed that TMAN had to make a dispute with PayPal to get his money back... it then took 3 weeks for it to happen. If the owner of the PayPal account would have given back the funds; this would happen immediately. Instead TMAN had to enter a dispute with PayPal and then they took the money back... it was not like Zaneeee stepped up and gave the refund himself. From the looks of it; if Tman did not use PayPal then he would be SOL. (SOL = Shit Outta Luck)

Last edited:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL whenever my friends scam someone, I easily post screenshots of their paypal accounts.