Firesale: Olney Cocobolo plainjane

the diesel

Proud Pa Pa!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I am gonna place a bet that you will be banned very soon.
He's got 1 foot on a banana peeling and the other in the coffin. I would also make the same bet especially if he keeps posting. Everytime he post that hole is getting deeper. Mr Wilson is about to shut the lid on that coffin. :eek:

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I performed escrow Shaun wanted skullcandy headphones, I got them at my door, he sent me the payment for the money I spent plus whatever fee I charged[nonyabusiness] And I sent him the headphones, there were no issues, I believe him to be a standup guy I just think he got caught in the wrong situation at the wrong time. It is not like he has a box of fakes or something like that. So Having everyone get involved solves nothing. If we believe everything at first glance then who wants to gamble me in some poker? Preferably blackjack... But anyway Let it be let it sort it self out there is no need to flame something YOU have no part in. The guilty parties will be outed eventually. This is for zane selby shaun and mr. wilson, to sort out. And more then likely police if need be, if you are not one of them keep your 2 cents and put them towards a southwest.

sengkun108

sengkun108
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Shaun...

you've got my respect for what you did to defend the people you know...for the positive thinking that you keep...don't worry for other people think. there are always somebody that got a lot of negative and Bad think..

:smile:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thank you for all the assumptions in this thread, seems like all things point to me as guilty when I am trying to clear things up.

This will be a Police case in my country, SINGAPORE. Not Malaysia, not China.

Hi Shaun,

Being a fellow Singaporean i feel the need to chime in to help ya out as i feel your helping the wrong guy. You're trying your best to explain the situation but i'm sure one of your supposed friend is lying. And it's the guy with the email address John Chowler.

From Junrong's AZ handler i'm assuming he's 18 this year and if he's logging on from his varsity then he should be a Poly student? Here's the main question, why have the email address John Chowler? With a name like Jun Rong i'm sure he's chinese?

Importantly i've seen that name John Chowler on a Chinese Pool Forum, he pretends to be from Australia and selling a bunch of cues. He claims he can't understand cos he's caucasian. I've even responded to him, and he wants people in China to transfer cash to him first.

Word of advice. Distance yourself from said friend. I hope you're an innocent party in this and if you really are, you need to change friend. Stop siding him cos it's making you look bad.

ShaunTanYK

Custom Junkie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Shaun,

Being a fellow Singaporean i feel the need to chime in to help ya out as i feel your helping the wrong guy. You're trying your best to explain the situation but i'm sure one of your supposed friend is lying. And it's the guy with the email address John Chowler.

From Junrong's AZ handler i'm assuming he's 18 this year and if he's logging on from his varsity then he should be a Poly student? Here's the main question, why have the email address John Chowler? With a name like Jun Rong i'm sure he's chinese?

Importantly i've seen that name John Chowler on a Chinese Pool Forum, he pretends to be from Australia and selling a bunch of cues. He claims he can't understand cos he's caucasian. I've even responded to him, and he wants people in China to transfer cash to him first.

Word of advice. Distance yourself from said friend. I hope you're an innocent party in this and if you really are, you need to change friend. Stop siding him cos it's making you look bad.

Thank you Jive.

The only persons I am helping is Selby and LittleKaiser. I am clearing things up as they provide me with information.

Zane and Junrong, I do not care if they get banned; in my dictionary, they are thieves.

LittleKaiser and Selby have been victims of this cue.

Thanks for listening.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thank you Jive.

The only persons I am helping is Selby and LittleKaiser. I am clearing things up as they provide me with information.

Zane and Junrong, I do not care if they get banned; in my dictionary, they are thieves.

LittleKaiser and Selby have been victims of this cue.

Thanks for listening.

Are you school mates with Jun Rong? If so someone should tell him off...giving singaporeans a bad name...

Here's something to seal his fate as a crook.

98da27ffc99034fb34bed5753d28fcb9.jpg

29162f7999b0521d65b9bd87f2a7c981.jpg

88a31026d0c313bf2fffd93acdbcac0f.jpg

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're telling me that two different schools share the same IP pool?

Are they both State schools?

LittleKaiser 61.14.146.10
michaelpool 61.14.146.10

LittleKaiser 61.14.146.15
michaelpool 61.14.146.15

LittleKaiser 61.14.146.9
michaelpool 61.14.146.9
Zaneeeeee 61.14.146.9

Allow me to assure you, these are not school IP they are posting from, and to make matters worse....these three IP are unique to the three names here.

If they are not the same person and I'm to believe they are not involved......How am I supposed to overlook such huge, glaring coincidences?

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
You're telling me that two different schools share the same IP pool?

Are they both State schools?

LittleKaiser 61.14.146.10
michaelpool 61.14.146.10

LittleKaiser 61.14.146.15
michaelpool 61.14.146.15

LittleKaiser 61.14.146.9
michaelpool 61.14.146.9
Zaneeeeee 61.14.146.9

Allow me to assure you, these are not school IP they are posting from, and to make matters worse....these three IP are unique to the three names here.

If they are not the same person and I'm to believe they are not involved......How am I supposed to overlook such huge, glaring coincidences?

I'm available if AZ needs to send someone to Singapore for further investigation...:smile:
Personally I think the kid has done a masterful job pleading his case.
The best I've ever seen in situations like this.
If Al Gore has this kid on his team in 2000, he would of won Florida, and the world would look a lot different today :eek: (imagine that)
I'm betting on the kid, I think you're up against it this time Mr. Wilson.

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm available if AZ needs to send someone to Singapore for further investigation...:smile:
Personally I think the kid has done a masterful job pleading his case.
The best I've ever seen in situations like this.
If Al Gore has this kid on his team in 2000, he would of won Florida, and the world would look a lot different today :eek: (imagine that)
I'm betting on the kid, I think you're up against it this time Mr. Wilson.

?

The named parties are already banned.

Shaun has been cooperative and like I said previously, he hasn't been sufficiently tied to these "friends" to warrant my banning him.

If he'd been angry, mouthy, defensive....whaever as opposed to his calm and collected approach, he wouldn't be here either.
I don't think I've been unreasonable in this instance.

Dave

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let's open the discussion to the members here on what they think can be done toward resolving this.

Listening for input. Keep it civil.