SS360 shaft from BD cues

RSCA HOOLIGAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today, 01:51 AM

Tried the SS360 from Bob Danielson , i can't find the right words to describe how good this shaft is !!!
The last few weeks i tested almost every shaft out there but none of them came even close to the qualty and playabiliy of the SS360 , this shaft is just amazing .
Bob i don't know how you do it but you nailed it .
The one i tested was 12mm and as far as LD it comes really close to the Z2 , but with all the feedback you can only dream of .
Everybody who wants an outstanding LD shaft just needs to contact Bob Danielson , he will put a smile on your face just like he did with me .
Unbelievable , i just couldn't stop playing with this shaft .
I guarantee you if you play with this shaft you never want another shaft ever again .

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Today, 01:51 AM

Tried the SS360 from Bob Danielson , i can't find the right words to describe how good this shaft is !!!
The last few weeks i tested almost every shaft out there but none of them came even close to the qualty and playabiliy of the SS360 , this shaft is just amazing .
Bob i don't know how you do it but you nailed it .
The one i tested was 12mm and as far as LD it comes really close to the Z2 , but with all the feedback you can only dream of .
Everybody who wants an outstanding LD shaft just needs to contact Bob Danielson , he will put a smile on your face just like he did with me .
Unbelievable , i just couldn't stop playing with this shaft .
I guarantee you if you play with this shaft you never want another shaft ever again .
Hi Christoff, sounds good that YOU found your liking Shaft as I know how long you are searching:thumbup:
I'll be today and tomorrow in Hangelar(near Köln), maybe you can join inn. Earl the Pearl play for some high$$$$ with Christian Reimerring TODAY.Bring your Thai Wife to the Tournament too;)
Cheers,
Ralf

poolshooter74

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
have a cue on order from bob (bdcues), going to come with the ss360 shaft. second review on the shaft i have seen in 2 days, looking forward to getting mine sometime in the near future!

louis

RSCA HOOLIGAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
have a cue on order from bob (bdcues), going to come with the ss360 shaft. second review on the shaft i have seen in 2 days, looking forward to getting mine sometime in the near future!

louis

after testing this shaft i also ordered a complete cue from Bob .:smile:

poolshooter74

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
after testing this shaft i also ordered a complete cue from Bob .:smile:

what kind of cue did you order?
mine will be a semi-sneaky ebony forearm with tulipwood points, handle, and buttsleeve, with some dec. rings a,b,c,d, and e. with 1 ss360 shaft.
g-10 radial pin.
i am debating ordering another ss360 for my jacoby?

RSCA HOOLIGAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what kind of cue did you order?
mine will be a semi-sneaky ebony forearm with tulipwood points, handle, and buttsleeve, with some dec. rings a,b,c,d, and e. with 1 ss360 shaft.
g-10 radial pin.
i am debating ordering another ss360 for my jacoby?

mine will be a sneaky too with Goncale Alves into a bird's eye maple forearm
with a black collar at the joint , 1 SS360 shaft ( maybe 2 ) , radial pin ( maybe G-10) .
I tested the SS360 on an inferior butt and the whole cue came alive , this shaft is that good . This shaft will make the jacoby a better player .

asianevil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Talking with Bob, working out the specs for a SS360 shaft. Bob has terrific with me in terms of working out the specs for my cues.
I'm looking forward to shooting with it.

I shoot with OB-1 on Ariel Carmeli, which is a recent change to LD from traditional maple shafts. I love the feel of the OB-1 compared to the G-core, I-2 and 314-2.

I'll have an update when I receive the SS360

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
no , these are custom made shafts by Bob Danielson ( BD CUES ) .

The shafts are Ss360 are amazing Bd cues and shafts are were the best investment I made this year.
Bob is a great guy to work with. Try one out you will love it.

roadrunner9935

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ss360 shafts

hello ya i have 4 of bobs shafts they play extremley well and yes bob makes all of the shafts him self and i have more of bobs shafts coming he cant make the fast enough his cues play very good to.:eek::p

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THESE ARE PLAYERS FOR SURE. THE HIT IS ALL TIP NO FERULES SOUND! LOVE SHAFT I TRIED OUT. MY CUE BE DONE I HOPE BY FALL THIS YEAR! THUMBS UP PLAYER!:thumbup::thumbup: