Jen.B and Emily.D what are you???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
it's just getting good

I need pics or I am exiting this thread.

Don't leave yet, it's just getting good ;)

313773_499174973467759_1605656705_n.jpg

QueenB

Andonteven think about it
Silver Member
Hypothetically speaking, if this match goes off and you win...... Does he ever get a rematch? Just curious since I know you had a match before and wouldn't play again. (Don't know the details other than you were asked for a rematch and didn't play)

Yes he gets a rematch.

I was asked for a rematch before but couldn't make it to the US open that year, that's where I was asked to play. But I will do a rematch if I get asked again.

QueenB

Silver Member
I think you need to find a post where I "bashed" your game. Commenting is one thing, bashing is a whole nutha animal.

But, based on your last two comments, comments made when no one was addressing you or "calling you out", one really has to question why you are jumping in here?

Well, I suppose you and I can play too. What do you propose?

Eric

I will take the 9 in 10 ball... since you think we are APA 6s

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the point of this thread? NYC BCA leagues allow anyone to play and have appropriate handicaps for anyone. There is no stigma attached to "league play."

As has been stated before, Earl Strickland, Tony Robles, and Mika Immonen are playing in this season's Amsterdam Billiard Club league. Clearly there is no skill cap.

As to whether any particular person can/should call himself or herself a "pro," that's an endless debate. There's no objective standard for the men or the women. However, back in the days when the WPBA had 10 or so tour stops per year, both Jenn and Emily would have fit right in with the caliber of players on the WPBA.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes he gets a rematch.

I was asked for a rematch before but couldn't make it to the US open that year, that's where I was asked to play. But I will do a rematch if I get asked again.

Seems like a reasonable answer to me. Thanks for the reply and not taking offense to my question.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
I will take the 9 in 10 ball... since you think we are APA 6s

Sooo..on the one hand, you are saying that you think we play close in speed, but out of the other side of your mouth, you say *I stink*, therefore I should never say anything about Pool??

LOL, Borana. LOL.

Eric

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are the one that came in this thread and said Emily is an APA 6. She is a solid player and you have no right to say that.

And don't think I don't remember your from years ago when you used to bash my game too.

Now let me know if you want to play.
Love your heart (not to mention your pretty face) and my money is on you! Lets get it on! Oh and this has to be streamed so I can watch.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is comical.
So the APAs highest ranking in 8 ball is a 7. Correct?

Earl, Tony, and many other greats pkay in this league, all superstars. They are definitely the 7s.

So Emily and Queen B being called 6s, she feels disrespected. So you feel you gals should be playin Earl and Tony even races to 5 in 8 ball?

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is comical.

Earl, Tony, and many other greats pkay in this league, all superstars. They are definitely the 7s.

So Emily and Queen B being called 6s, she feels disrespected. So you feel you gals should be playin Earl and Tony even races to 5 in 8 ball?

This is a 9 ball BCA league, not an APA league. The rankings work on a Pro, Open, A through D basis, with half class steps (e.g., A+, A, B+, etc.). Earl, Mika, and Tony have "Pro" handicaps. None of the women do, but that's not a knock on them. It just means they're not expected to play a five-time US Open champion even.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
You've seen the pics of Emily.

Here are some pics of Borana.
http://www.poolhottiess.com/borana-andoni.html

I'd post pics of Eric but I don't know if you wanna see him. I'm not sayin' he's ugly. Just not sure if he's your type. :thumbup:

Borana poses better than Emily -- is it ok if I say that since I am not as hot as they are?? If it not ok, then I will delete this post because I don't want to be out of line in making a comment on something I am not qualified to do so.

If you have a lingerie pic of Borana which I didn't see on your site, I could make a full comparision.

edited to add: I missed this one. This pose does need some work or a better photographer guiding her --- which I think was actually the case with many of Emily's pics.

2617570_orig.jpg

Last edited:

GMAC

Flip it.
Silver Member
This is comical.

Joe, it's a BCA league Mika, Earl and such are Pro level players and give B or Emily 6/7 on 11. It's a 9 ball league. The APA would not allow Earl or Mika to play. I may be off a game on the handicap but it is close.

QueenB

Silver Member
Love your heart (not to mention your pretty face) and my money is on you! Lets get it on! Oh and this has to be streamed so I can watch.

Thank You, I really appreciate it.

I had to say something. There is no reason for this thread. There are about 10 pros that play in the Amsterdam League and countess A and Open players. Emily is highly ranked in the WPBA, therefore she has a right to call herself a pro.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Borana poses better than Emily -- is it ok if I say that since I am not as hot as they are?? If it not ok, then I will delete this post because I don't want to be out of line in making a comment on something I am not qualified to do so.

If you have a lingerie pic of Borana which I didn't see on your site, I could make a full comparision.

That site isn't mine. I just google'd it and it came up. As did this...

http://gailglazebrook.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/meboranaallyandolga1.jpg

Best I could do.

And feel free to comment on Borana or anyone else. It doesn't matter if you're as hot as they are. All the matters is if you can pose as good as they can. :thumbup:

-B <----------- uglier than a frog but poses like a Greek God.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ah, makes more sense. I just saw SL6, only thing Ive heard that in is APA, which I do not even play.

Never saw a mention of how your leagues levels were rated.
So in a race to 11, they get 5 on the wire? Is that how it works.

Rodney

hot7339
Silver Member
Lol at this thread! Does anyone really care if someones a 7, and someone else thinks their a 6? WTF! I mean everybody thinks I'm a 3, but I'm really a 4, and like, I'm not all butt hurt LMMFAO!

Rodney---ok really a 3:frown:

Doc Holliday

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hypothetically speaking, if this match goes off and you win...... Does he ever get a rematch? Just curious since I know you had a match before and wouldn't play again. (Don't know the details other than you were asked for a rematch and didn't play)

You wouldn't be refering to a certain person who called her out on AZ, nagged her to play then finally Borana agreed and beat her? LOL I have been a fan ever since. Why is she supposed to go out of her way for a rematch, when she was already going out of her way to play the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.