Congrats to Skyler Woodword he wins Big Tyme

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
Bro I think he is a great kid, and on track to be a great player. None on that list are gona say no to a head set against him. Bar table is close with all good players but that big boy track is a whole different monster.

Your 100% right. But I would love to watch it.

rackemup20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr Wilson is blind to not pick Skylar.

He is a favorite against anybody who isnt top10 in USA.
He is going to win alot in his career. May eclipse them all.

Nobody wants to play him.The sky is the limit with him.

He's blind with the whole team he picked besides SVB

Josh roberts hasn't done nothing in tournaments and sky can play him 10-50k sets of 9-10ball and you can unload with me if they played

Love to.

When you get it going, you know who I am.

I dont say anything about betting unless I mean it.

I know for sure in a couple years this man will leave all those shortstops behind. He just needs to stay active, only a matter of time. Hes a phenom.

Last edited:

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love to.

When you get it going, you know who I am.

I dont say anything about betting unless I mean it.

I know for sure in a couple years this man will leave all those shortstops behind. He just needs to stay active, only a matter of time. Hes a phenom.

Do you think he's the first young kid to be a good player? Bergman played skylars speed when he was 15..Justin hall played his speed when he was 15..Tyler strawn played his speed when he was 15...I work so I can't run around making games to prove my point..but he's around them guys all the time and hasn't asked to play them yet...what a coincidence.

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not going to be able to prove it, but I'm pretty sure that none of those three were at Sky's current speed at the age of 15. I would say that Justin B. and Tyler were both playing about this strong by 17,18

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Did he have himself in the Calcutta? I always hate when people assume they did when they almost never do.. or at least never have 100% of themselves.

It's way smarter to get half....once you know the totals, minus the drag, then the percentages, those numbers will tell you what's needed. Many times I've even seen the percentages change depending on Many factors that should of not been in play, but remember your dealing with broke dick. I played once in an OH event 64 players, thought I had a good shot (which I did) considering the player count, only to realize 40 players went into one lot. I paid $220 appox. for all of me and got paid approx. $227, definitely not $230. I had NO idea what the mindset of the locals were considering who attended this event, I found out quickly, almost the hard way.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not going to be able to prove it, but I'm pretty sure that none of those three were at Sky's current speed at the age of 15. I would say that Justin B. and Tyler were both playing about this strong by 17,18

Well I watched Hall and Bergman torture the 10 ball ghost at 15...mypoint is he isn't the first young high caliber player and there's plenty of guys that will play him.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I watched Hall and Bergman torture the 10 ball ghost at 15...mypoint is he isn't the first young high caliber player and there's plenty of guys that will play him.

I seen them a little before that, in 1999 these guys were getting tutored by the likes of Andy Quinn and Joe W., they played on the BCA teams with them killers at a young age.
They would stand straight up and shoot, they were so short at the time, and they still ran out like water.

And yes to whomever asked, SKY had half of himself in the auction, I know for sure because I bought him, along with many more

Bmaker12

Registered
I see right now Scotty is a forum genious and sets in front of computer all day. Sky can get all the backing you want to play any of the guys you mentioned. Apparently you are a Sky hater or have not seen him play. That"s what makes a good bet though is when people dissagree about who is the best. Just wish it could be set up and YOU put your money up instead of your internet bs.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see right now Scotty is a forum genious and sets in front of computer all day. Sky can get all the backing you want to play any of the guys you mentioned. Apparently you are a Sky hater or have not seen him play. That"s what makes a good bet though is when people dissagree about who is the best. Just wish it could be set up and YOU put your money up instead of your internet bs.

I understand your thinking and it brought up a thought in my head that I dont know the answer to at all.

What players has Skyler play and beat on the big table gambling even?

With many of us not having seen him play at all or too often we have to rely on what results we see.
This is the first bigger event I can remember reading that he won and I cant remember any gambling matches at all.
I did watch him play JJ 1 pocket in the tourney and he was very good and very raw but thats a different game.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nick Hickerson still has his number on the BB... So there's always someone who has your Kryptonite.
He's going to have to start showing up in the 9ft tournaments before he is even close to being ready for Mosconi and he doesn't even have the chance to play in them much. Give him a few years and some more seasoning and he WILL get there. He will also be 21 in time to be able to play in JOB's next year and i know he's really looking forward to that as am I.
Congrats on the win bud.

Do you think he's the first young kid to be a good player? Bergman played skylars speed when he was 15..Justin hall played his speed when he was 15..Tyler strawn played his speed when he was 15...I work so I can't run around making games to prove my point..but he's around them guys all the time and hasn't asked to play them yet...what a coincidence.

The whole world is scared to match up, except me. What's your point?

The kid is a total machine...if you cant see that then I can't help it. He is far from average, will be moving up the charts rapidly.

That's okay he can be our little secret.

Shame somebody didn't just bring him on the road and rob people from coast to coast for a few years.

If anybody wants some I am sure he is ready to get in the box.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hahahahah must every thread on this forum become a battle of know it all knits! lol

I watched skyler play the year he won the juniors at the expo. The kid he played in the finals could make anything but you could just tell he didn't have the game skyler had. Always taking the right lines.. I always playing the right shot. He could bank,kick just the whole package in this little quiet kid lol congrats to him and I hope to see him tearing up the best in the world for a lot of years to come .

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Congrats to Skyler. He certainly is making a name for himself.

The internet is funny on how they are with front runners. If Kiamco had won this event, some of these same people would be saying that no American wants to play him. You see it on the streams too -- one player is winning 4-1 going to 9 and more than half the chat is saying that the set is over and the other player has no chance.

Oscar will be coming to St Louis for the Mosconi Cup team. I'll speak for him and say that if Sky wants to get it together, Oscar will stay longer and play him a set (or two).

klockdoc

ughhhhhhhhhh
Silver Member

Tyler and Justin B were close, but Hall would have gotten the 7 from either one of these guys at age 15.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Because I didn't agree that nobody wants to play him or that duel and morris are underdogs I'm a hater? Any of the guys I mentioned can get played? Well if he plays any of the guys I mentioned just pm me the dollar amount of the bet you want.

I put my money where my mouth is. So you and takeitdown can find
If I'm bluffing. .I also play if either of you think I'm just a keyboard warrior.