Congrats to Skyler Woodword he wins Big Tyme

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When they were both 15? Hall could have gotten the 7 and 10% of his money back.

That's not what I saw when I had both of them on the road in FL at 15...but that's not the point I'm arguing...I'm a keyboard warrior hater because i don't think sky can beat everyone. I have to listen to pool fruits tell me duel and morris are underdogs. I mean is this
S#$ t real.

grover

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's not what I saw when I had both of them on the road in FL at 15...but that's not the point I'm arguing...I'm a keyboard warrior hater because i don't think sky can beat everyone. I have to listen to pool fruits tell me duel and morris are underdogs. I mean is this
S#$ t real.

you got a blow up pic of that avatar?

S#$ t real.
You are a little slow, I can see that.

Give it time, even guys that ride the little bus will have no choice except to believe. You'll get there someday fella.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you got a blow up pic of that avatar?

things_are_getting_awfully_squishy_around_here_38_photos34.jpg
I sure do....

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Give it time, even guys that ride the little bus will have no choice except to believe. You'll get there someday fella.

Lol...I can't even be mad that some donkey pool fruit called me slow..forget betting on other people. Do you want to play a set?

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Shane winters just asked sky to play a 10 ahead 10 ball on the bar table. Here's your chance to put your horse in the box big gambler.

Shane winters just asked sky to play a 10 ahead 10 ball on the bar table. Here's your chance to put your horse in the box big gambler.

Watched them both play many hours in the last several SBEs.

I like Shanes game, got all the heart in the world. If he plays Skylar even please let me get 500 with you. I will post the cash.

If you think he outplays Skylar, you dont know pool.

Skylar played Oscar Domiguez 500 a set 8 ball last year for hours and won a little. You player would have gotten tapped. He played a low level pro and gave him the 7, just beat him up 9-3. Do you think SW coukd win the event Skylar just did? You don' know...you got that right.

Last edited:

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
He can play Evgeny some for whatever your pocket has, and his backers pocket.

Can we set this up? No more woofing about how good, how no one wants some.

QUOTE=takeitdown;4654590]The whole world is scared to match up, except me. What's your point?

The kid is a total machine...if you cant see that then I can't help it. He is far from average, will be moving up the charts rapidly.[/QUOTE]

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
At 6'2 320 I'm scared to death...he's gona call me slow cause I said duel and morris aren't underdogs then act like he'll whip my ass cause I called him a pool fruit..lol GL

LOL...slow down big. This poor guy don't know what he don't know, the way I like to tell 'em is to make 'em pay.

If he likes his champ so much he can play that pitiful Hall kid some anything (and I mean they can play it all) on a big table and when that is over he can just heist Justin on that scary barbox.

Where do I send my post money?