Inquiry unknown cue shaft/ pic in Fellini Brochure look alike

cue fix

Will "MONSOON" & SEARING!
Silver Member
Hello. I am inquiring about an old shaft with initials on threads. There is also one that looks alot like it in the Fellini Brochure that shows the inside of the fellini case. Can anyone tell me who made it. It is not a Ginacue. Possibly Tad, Schrager, Martin. any other cue makers from back then that engraved initials on the shaft? The Martin shafts I can locate on the net you read the letters as you turn the shaft counter clockwise 2 H L
, but this shaft you read it just as you see it 2 L H this is example only

100_1631.jpg

100_1630.jpg

Last edited:

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
What's the thread? My initial thought would be Schrager, as he was very close with Harvey M...

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If we are only guessing on initials, do you know if it is the initials of the person who made the cue or the person who bought it?

How about Richard Helmstetter? I've never seen one of his cues with his initials in the shaft, but he's made numerous cues with numerous designs.

cue fix

Will "MONSOON" & SEARING!
Silver Member
If we are only guessing on initials, do you know if it is the initials of the person who made the cue or the person who bought it?

How about Richard Helmstetter? I've never seen one of his cues with his initials in the shaft, but he's made numerous cues with numerous designs.

From what I have seen, the initials engraved on the thread area are generally the initials of the person the cue was made for and not the maker.