JB Cases

DCS_SF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish I could have gotten the backpack straps but I need to be able to carry it on my back while riding my moto.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
China.
Also sometimes it seems that the maker him/her self put their name on YOUR case.....lol
Ain't no way I'm getting this. lol

So, you may as well not buy, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, Converse, Calvin Klein, Armani, Levis, Old Navy, Tommy Hilfiger, Puma, Predator, Tiger, In-Stroke, HustlinUSA and Cheerios cereal, just to name a few...

All companies who put their names on the products that you buy.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
JB's cases are the AK47s of the pool world, bury'em in the snow and mud and they'll still function. Best case anyone could buy for function, durability and price...

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I just picked up my 8th jb case at the expo & I love them. Best protection available & lifetime guarantee, can't beat that. I do have one of their 10x20 dealer cases, works great & very easily accessible. Definitely provides much better protection than those huge roller cases.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Jb

Here's my two.
You think it, the JB shop will build it.
I'll post more pics later.
NOT FOR SALE.

Rob.M

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
But that $$$ comes straight back here and John dumps it into other players pockets :eek:
Jason

That is great! LMAO. One particular pocket ha.
I will add that it was great to see him as a sponsor of the pro event at the Expo.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've liked every JB case that I have seen, so I ordered one a couple of months ago. Not too impressed with the customer service though.

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had a JB ultimate rugged 3 x 6 case for about 4 years now. It's held up very well and I'm not easy on stuff. All the zips still work and other than showing a little wear here and there it's been great - well worth the $.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Here's my two.
You think it, the JB shop will build it.

Rob.M

Love my Rugged cases.

....but to say you think it and the JB shop will build it may be overstating a bit.
They make wonderful cases, and this is not to criticize the product which in my opinion is
the best case you can buy, but as far as the case is concerned it's my experience that
you kinda have to go with what they got. An excellent case.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not true...JB will build anything you can design...for a fee!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Love my Rugged cases.

....but to say you think it and the JB shop will build it may be overstating a bit.
They make wonderful cases, and this is not to criticize the product which in my opinion is
the best case you can buy, but as far as the case is concerned it's my experience that
you kinda have to go with what they got. An excellent case.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Not true...JB will build anything you can design...for a fee!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

That wasn't my experience, though admittedly you may be right. I didn't have unlimited
money, I imagine that for a fee, the correct fee, even Scott Lee could be purchased.
I thought it was a simple enough design, something he had probably designed for
Sterling anyways

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Case

When a shop builds or makes a custom case or a slightly modified design of a production case you'll have to pay a little more for the upgrades requested.
You pay for what you get when it comes to special order.
The JB crew can and will meet just about any request when it comes to cue cases..

The wait..... guys/gals..... the wait is worth it. They are a small operation. quality and custom take much time.
John will tell you his customer service dept is overloaded with clutter and orders up to his neck deep... be patient and use his website for ordering and contact.

Rob.M

Ched

"Hey ... I'm back"!
Silver Member
What's the difference between "Basic Rugged", "Ultimate Rugged" and "Ultimate Hybrid"?
How can you tell the difference? (forget what I ended up with - but I do like it)