JB Cases

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Got a 4/8 Hybrid Rugged w/back straps at 2016 SBE. The case is 100% quality.... function and looks. JB's are a cut above. Could not care less where it was made. I bought other makers cases for triple the money made in USA and they have flaws.

Same here, I picked up a 3x5 and it was the most most justified pool expense I've made. High protection and quality at a reasonable price. I'd say my next case would be another but I doubt I'll need to replace it anytime soon

rookiepsu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lenovo is assembled in the US. I'd venture to guess that exactly zero components (or very close to zero) are made in the US.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Well, I have numerous cases for storage.

I really prefer 1x2 Fellini tube style cases, not Whitten, though I do respect Whitten cases. But for larger storage I love my "Barrel Case". It isn't a JB case, it is something I converted for use as a cue case, but it is the same idea.
I have a lot more than that, those are just examples.

Hey Chop, how many cues do you have?? :eek:
Are you a dealer or just an appreciator and user??:bow-down::bow-down:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Chop, how many cues do you have?? :eek:
Are you a dealer or just an appreciator and user??:bow-down::bow-down:

Dealer? No. In fact I rarely sell cues or cases.

Appreciator? Sure...but I think it's more than that.

User? Yeah, you could say that.

I have a cue problem. :eek:

And I have a case problem. :eek:

How many? Out of an abundance of caution in case my wife reads this....more than I need and less than I want. :D

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm curious....the device you used to post on AZ....
...where was it made?
:)

I'm curious.... did you miss the part where I said "preferred to buy American, but it's not a deal breaker".... or were you attempting a joke? 🙂

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Buy one with the backpack straps - you will thank me and everybody else that recommends this later.
Jason

That's what I did on Sunday at the expo. Ordered a 2x4 butterfly with backpack straps.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The JB I bought last year didn't have the 2 "hooks" on the back, only 1, but I got another strap and it works just the same. Anybody that doesn't use ot backpack style is missing out.

Thanks JB
Jason

Not to mention the price is great! Would have paid probably $200 more(this is NOT a challenge John) lol

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Not to mention the price is great! Would have paid probably $200 more(this is NOT a challenge John) lol

I agree. I havent recieved the case yet but I paid in full at the expo. The price was great, especially considering I'm getting a custom case exactly how I want it.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw Sky Woodward with that case at the Expo and it was eye-catching. PM'd JB about it a couple of days ago but I'm sure he's swamped and catching up from being away.

Does anyone have a picture of that?

Ken

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
No but it appeared to be a 3 x 6 or 4x8 black butterfly with orange piping.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
does anyone have a picture of that?

Ken

no but it appeared to be a 3 x 6 or 4x8 black butterfly with orange piping.

IMG_3713.JPG

Colorful.....:eek:

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought I remembered seeing Sky with a new JB case in a recent stream too, not the colorful pockets one. Also, not a butterfly I don't think, just a standard Ultimate Rugged.

Bergman has a black and blue one I think too. They seem to be becoming poplular with the pros and I can see why, theyre just nice to play out of.