BREAKING NEWS: Mosconi Cup Team USA

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
You've never allowed me to voice my opinion (when it's not in agreement with yours).

Instead the moment I do, you instantly retaliate with accusations of me being a troll or having other identities. Still waiting on you to prove that last one.

This is a message board. I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but to voice your
opinion don't you just have to type and hit "submit"?
How could JAM keep you from voicing (or typing and submitting) your opinion?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If anyone knows who are the team members for the next Mosconi Cup it would be totally inappropriate to divulge that information. It is the right and privilege of the coach and or his staff to make that announcement at the time they choose. Jam may know and if so 100% correct in not providing that information.. JMO!

If she DID know, it was before the last 3 points events and matchroom should have to answer why the team was picked before the points events were done. I'm sure they wont be happy with this info being out - kinda makes em look bad/dishonest. Maybe she shoulda kept it to herself IF she does know.
Lmao, is this like when a new movie comes out and people wait in line for days so they think they are special when they see it first? It's the exact same movie on day 10!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If she DID know, it was before the last 3 points events and matchroom should have to answer why the team was picked before the points events were done. I'm sure they wont be happy with this info being out - kinda makes em look bad/dishonest. Maybe she shoulda kept it to herself IF she does know.
Lmao, is this like when a new movie comes out and people wait in line for days so they think they are special when they see it first? It's the exact same movie on day 10!

I will write about any damn thing I want to on this forum. Anything! You and nobody else will ever prohibit me from expressing my thoughts. I have not called you names, and I have not trolled you on every thread, as you have done to me. Every single thing I post, you are right there with a response.

I'm not sure what last three points events you're talking about. As far as I know, the last points event is Houston.

Further, if I want to express my opinion, my thoughts based on what I have heard and who I have spoken to, I will do so every single time I feel like it.

Now write five more posts on this thread about me and others who disagree with your opinion. I was going to ignore you until you posted untruths. Some people call those who write untruths "a liar."

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a message board. I'm not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but to voice your

Thanks for pointing out the truth. Sometimes it's not possible to enjoy pool here anymore. It's more fighting and trolling and arguing.

What turned out to be a thread about the latest announcement by Matchroom Sport about Team USA, a decision being made in 1 week based on the top 20 in the ranking list, has turned into a flame thread. It's sickening.:angry:

The title is met with criticism in the wording. I mean, what, are you kidding me? And that's just for starters. This is disgusting.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I will write about any damn thing I want to on this forum. Anything! You and nobody else will ever prohibit me from expressing my thoughts. I have not called you names, and I have not trolled you on every thread, as you have done to me. Every single thing I post, you are right there with a response.

I'm not sure what last three points events you're talking about. As far as I know, the last points event is Houston.

Further, if I want to express my opinion, my thoughts based on what I have heard and who I have spoken to, I will do so every single time I feel like it.

Now write five more posts on this thread about me and others who disagree with your opinion. I was going to ignore you until you posted untruths. Some people call those who write untruths "a liar."

You are so delusional its not even funny. Where did i say that you couldnt post???? I'm not like YOU

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sure, if you want to play the semantics game.

In which case, make sure you tell JAM the same thing.

[snip]Am I now not allowed to voice an opinion? [...snip]

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I remembered reading it was before 3 points events, but it turned out to be only 1, still, let em play it out before making the decision

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I remembered reading it was before 3 points events, but it turned out to be only 1, still, let em play it out before making the decision

Posted on Sept. 5:

... but i got some info from a very reliable source that the players for Team USA were notified about their selection about two weeks ago.

Two weeks before Sept. 5 would have been prior to the last 4 points events -- Coates Memorial, Turning Stone, Texas Open, and Houston Open.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Gee Whiz you guys, this pool, the really serious stuff ended a couple of days ago when
everything was downgraded to tropical depression.

You all might as well be posting in NPR along with conservatives and liberals.
If you want to hurt each other go there.

Cheese and Rice!! You bunch whining sandbaggers

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Posted on Sept. 5:

Two weeks before Sept. 5 would have been prior to the last 4 points events -- Coates Memorial, Turning Stone, Texas Open, and Houston Open.

Thank you! Thought I was losing my mind, didn't feel like searching anymore lol. In fairness to the person i was talking to, they didnt mention it till the 5th(I think)

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All this grief over which exact names will be fed into team Europe's wood chipper.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to the players selected this year

Go USA

MOSCONI CUP 4.jpg

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So jam actually did reveal the members early. Hopefully there's no legal issues for releasing coveted info lol

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Glad to see Oscar got the 5th Spot. I have a hunch Shane will break out of his mc slump this year. I feel Sky, Oscar and Billy, will play well. Hatch might be the hero or the goat. JMO. JOhnnyt

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
So jam actually did reveal the members early. Hopefully there's no legal issues for releasing coveted info lol

Werent these the same players in Vegas? If so, that was well before the end of the points year and JAM has no fault in that or saying what she did(yes Jam, i changed my mind) it was right there for all to see and most of us kinda figured that in the backs of our minds.
Jason