Color or Money goof?

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Was this an altered photo, or a goof they made during filming?
1711468168323.png

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
if youre colorblind like me this can and has happened lol I have to look at the numbers on the balls to be sure before I shoot
That's a reason I dislike the Predator Arcos II balls. The numbers are on only one side, and that blasted predator cat face is on the opposite side. That means it is sometimes difficult (or impossible) to read a ball's number.

m00sebumps

i'm sure continuity errors were a nightmare with balls on the table, there's probably a lot more through out. this scene should get a pass since Amos was my favorite hustler

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is the scene. As close as I can tell, Amos is not shooting the cue ball during the time before Eddie shoots the kick combo. So, pool-wise the scene makes no sense at all. Unless it feeds into the point that Amos was a "subject".

The still picture above kind of makes sense if the kick combo is to the 2 ball and the color is a little off.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a reason I dislike the Predator Arcos II balls. The numbers are on only one side, and that blasted predator cat face is on the opposite side. That means it is sometimes difficult (or impossible) to read a ball's number.
I emailed Predator about this. I'm colorblind, and rely on the numbers every single game. I play in a weekly event with this set, and my face is to the table many times to see what the number is close to the felt. They responded to me, that the balls tested well in their surveys.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I emailed Predator about this. I'm colorblind, and rely on the numbers every single game. I play in a weekly event with this set, and my face is to the table many times to see what the number is close to the felt. They responded to me, that the balls tested well in their surveys.
They could have just told the truth...that this is what Emily wants, so that's the way it is.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
I think it's obvious that Fast Eddie was playing dumb against Amos, "Oh no, the three's still on the table, I forgot!" before Amos used the same against him. Ha!

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Amos is on his third ball (at least) when he misses, neither of the first two were combinations.