Sterling 3X6 Review

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Just wanted to post up a small review of my new Sterling 3x6 case.

Thread and links are profiled here: The Best 4x8 on the....

I just received this case yesterday so I dont know how it will hold up or last, but I think it is well made so it should do just fine in that department.
The case I bought came with their new interior with the Organic Rebound feature. I have to say I really like it. All cues fit bumper down and all cues fit with JPs; plenty of room. Two nice ample zipper pockets on the front. Shoulder strap and a padded handle in the middle between the front pockets. If I had to nit-pick and find one negative; it would be that the zippers on the cue compartment are very tight. But there are two zippers, so it isnt that bad.
All in all I am very satisfied with this case and would recommend it to others.

Josh

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Got to agree that this is one nice case for the money. It looks great and is quite light for the size of the case. I bought the 4 x 8 to put less cues in and still have a little elbow room in the case and it has turned out to be perfect for my purposes with the exception that there is no pocket for my jump butt. If I put the butt into the large pocket it has to go in that nice roomy space all by itself unless I want to risk damage to it. Other than that it's a winner in my opinion.

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
I love the 3x6 I have. Great case for a very very reasonable price. Very sturdy case, I have a It's George-V case (2x4) and I would pick the sterling over it anyday. As a matter of fact, I don't even use the It's George case lol. It has a very sturdy exterior, the vinyl is a bit thin and can rip easy compare to real leather. The padding and protection is great! One of my zippers broke, but just never got a chance to ship the case back to Sterling for repair or replacement. The compartments for accessories are huge and can hold almost everything you want to bring along. Great case!