Jen.B and Emily.D what are you???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol at this thread! Does anyone really care if someones a 7, and someone else thinks their a 6? WTF! I mean everybody thinks I'm a 3, but I'm really a 4, and like, I'm not all butt hurt LMMFAO!

Rodney---ok really a 3:frown:

I think you're a solid 4.7 :D

Rodney

hot7339
Silver Member
Originally Posted by Rodney
Lol at this thread! Does anyone really care if someones a 7, and someone else thinks their a 6? WTF! I mean everybody thinks I'm a 3, but I'm really a 4, and like, I'm not all butt hurt LMMFAO!

Rodney---ok really a 3

I think you're a solid 4.7 :D

Looks like I need a spot in using the right there, they're, or their too.

Rodney

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Originally Posted by Rodney

Rodney---ok really a 3

Looks like I need a spot in using the right there, they're, or their too.

Rodney

It's ok, I forgive you. You can't help it :D

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Emily may not be one of the better females on the WPBA but you know what.... She does the best she can and Im sure she is getting better everyday she plays. I dont know Emily but I know she loves the game as much as anybody on here.

Now here's a true fan. Wouldn't the world be a better place if effort counts more than performance?

-roger

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for reminding me... I am sorry I couldnt stay longer to play with you because I had work. I will be happy to do a rematch with you and I will bet my own money too.

Go get em Tiger.

19347_293078588266_8320973_a.jpg

screamingelvis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jist as a poster mentioned that most of us AZ'ers are lurkers that never mention much of anything is quite true....but not this morning:

Any league set up to provide any established pro or up & coming pro a weekly wage and you need to have shortstops to make a go of it, so what at least it forms a basis to grow a sport.

If I could ever play a pro in leagues for the price...shutting up and raising my speed would now be a needed necessity as I gather most everyone who has voiced their breath here is competitive, the chance would be a blessing although boring for the pro for sure.

Say what you want these two ladies Emily & Jen are raising more than awareness of the game as soon as some of the pics go wild on the net.

I guess the other thing is I love the banter but really as far as making cash no matter how good or close to great these lady's are at the game they could walk into most any venue and gladly win most anyone's pay check and leave them smiling the uncertainty lays in not knowing.....

BTW CJ thanks for the poster.... Jim

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish that I had a chance to play pros on a weekly basis. thats how you get better, playing better players. Maybe its just me but as much as I hate to lose I dont mind getting beaten by a better player so I can learn something even if its a girl.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Eric, If you think Emily is an APA6, you havn't seen her play. I play even with Emily and I don't think you want to give me the 9 playing 10ball. I've seen you play and I would love the 9ball.

I saw your matches at Turning Stone, and I don't think you should be judging other player's abilities.

I just became your biggest fan! You rock!!!!

www.jbcases.com

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
Thanks for reminding me... I am sorry I couldnt stay longer to play with you because I had work. I will be happy to do a rematch with you and I will bet my own money too.

Then this is my proposal:

We play a rematch at the 2013 BCAPL Championships (I assume you are going -- if you are not, disregard everything below).

9-ball, race to 21. Rack your own, 9-ball on the break does not count in the bottom two corner pockets. Player breaks between racks only, not during games in progress.

I propose we play on the tables in the professional arena. They will be open for rent after midnight each day. For a flat rate of $10 per player, we can play until 8 a.m. I'm a cheap-ass so $20 for 8 hours of table time is highly appealing. Our last match was about 7.5 hours so I believe this arrangement would suit us well. (Incidentally, we started at midnight last time.)

In addition, the tables would be absolutely neutral to both of us. They are set up only for the professional events so neither one of us will have the advantage of significant prior practice.

As you will be traveling the further distance and may suffer jet lag, you pick the day we play. I will arrange my schedule around your preference.

I do not know how much money I will have by then, but I am willing to post $500 next week to your friends and former league teammates Buddha and Monkey to set up this match.

One month before the match, I will post in this thread to let you know how much (or how little) money I can bet.

If you find this proposal agreeable, please confirm in this thread.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the meantime, anyone wanting to bet on the WPBA this week, theres odds on the players in the Action Room of this forum. Go get a sweat bet on your favorite player and perhaps make some cash.

Thank You

QueenB

Andonteven think about it
Silver Member
Then this is my proposal:

We play a rematch at the 2013 BCAPL Championships (I assume you are going -- if you are not, disregard everything below).

9-ball, race to 21. Rack your own, 9-ball on the break does not count in the bottom two corner pockets. Player breaks between racks only, not during games in progress.

I propose we play on the tables in the professional arena. They will be open for rent after midnight each day. For a flat rate of $10 per player, we can play until 8 a.m. I'm a cheap-ass so $20 for 8 hours of table time is highly appealing. Our last match was about 7.5 hours so I believe this arrangement would suit us well. (Incidentally, we started at midnight last time.)

In addition, the tables would be absolutely neutral to both of us. They are set up only for the professional events so neither one of us will have the advantage of significant prior practice.

As you will be traveling the further distance and may suffer jet lag, you pick the day we play. I will arrange my schedule around your preference.

I do not know how much money I will have by then, but I am willing to post $500 next week to your friends and former league teammates Buddha and Monkey to set up this match.

One month before the match, I will post in this thread to let you know how much (or how little) money I can bet.

If you find this proposal agreeable, please confirm in this thread.

I am not sure if I am going to BCA this year because I might have conflicts with work, but maybe I can come for the weekend (July 20th),

and I am confused about you posting $500 to Monkey and Buddha next week? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not sure if I am going to BCA this year because I might have conflicts with work, but maybe I can come for the weekend (July 20th),

and I am confused about you posting $500 to Monkey and Buddha next week? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

She's posting her 'show' money to guarantee the match is going down. (What I assumed)

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
So I see on face book they are all excited about playing "League" Tonight. So these gals are league players?? they keep touting themselves as "Female Pro Players" So what are they? Seems to me the yare League players who have nice features and when its helpful they are "Pro players. I didn't know Pro's were allowed to play league to be honest. Pick one and stick with it, I have seen them both play and I think they need to not take the Pro path. Just enjoy pool having a few drinks with your League friends. Anyone else see the flip flopping here?

Perhaps the league they play in is out of yours.....

QueenB

Silver Member
As long as we both post the money prior to flipping the coin, it should be fine. We didn't have a problem with posting last time. I can't do that since I won't know if I can go until June/July because of work.
If you don't trust me, then I guess there is no reason to play.

J

jcg

As long as we both post the money prior to flipping the coin, it should be fine. We didn't have a problem with posting last time. I can't do that since I won't know if I can go until June/July because of work.
If you don't trust me, then I guess there is no reason to play.

No need to get defensive, her offer to post was intended to show her "good faith" intentions....it certainly didn't appear to be disrespectful to you in any way. IMO

You both deserve a rematch, let it happen.

J

QueenB

Silver Member
I hope it can just be plain and simple. When I find out if I can go, I will just send her a message and let her know few weeks before. She can tell me then how much she is available to bet. I will play her for same amount as last time or less if she wants. If she doesn't want to do it this way, that's fine too.
Thanks

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
I hope it can just be plain and simple. When I find out if I can go, I will just send her a message and let her know few weeks before. She can tell me then how much she is available to bet. I will play her for same amount as last time or less if she wants. If she doesn't want to do it this way, that's fine too.
Thanks

The $500 was post/forfeit/no-show money. I chose Buddha and Monkey because they are friends with you, and former teammates, thus showing that I trust you and the people you know. It was also to show my request to play was sincere.

In the words of the legendary Chad "BigNasty" Pollman: "I make my mom post." I learned something the last time I got stiffed by the lovely Asia Cycak.

I would prefer our communication be kept to this thread. If you cannot go, you cannot go -- you do not need to give a reason. Let me know when you are ready for me to send the post money and I will send it.

Thank you for the action.

QueenB

Silver Member
The $500 was post/forfeit/no-show money. I chose Buddha and Monkey because they are friends with you, and former teammates, thus showing that I trust you and the people you know. It was also to show my request to play was sincere.

In the words of the legendary Chad "BigNasty" Pollman: "I make my mom post." I learned something the last time I got stiffed by the lovely Asia Cycak.

I would prefer our communication be kept to this thread. If you cannot go, you cannot go -- you do not need to give a reason. Let me know when you are ready for me to send the post money and I will send it.

Thank you for the action.

I will let you know if I can make it. Thanks
(No need for you to post with Monkey and Buddha. )

Status
Not open for further replies.