Wrapless Gallery

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys i remember a while back when i first joined az there was a wrapless gallery. i seached but i haven't found it. so i'm going to start a new one. i wanna see EVERYONES WRAPLESS CUES! COME ON IN AND SHOW ME WHAT YA GOTS!!! :grin: :D

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Here's some in the works and some done . Jeff Eason
IM000021.jpg

IM000022.jpg

CocoTigerMaple.jpg

IM000006-15.jpg

IM000007-16.jpg

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lefty84 said:
063-1-1.jpg

heres a quick pic of my downey.
GOOD CHOICE. I have a downey also but i can't show you guys till i get home damn work computers!! :angry:

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought this from those super stars at Cueaddicts at VF this year. Its a super fancy Andy Gilbert. I don't know where it is in the world now but the current owner can be happy that there is a big color picture of it in the latest Billiard Encyclopedia. There is a pic here of me and Mr Gilbert with the cue also. What an awesome cue this is.
007.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

055-1.jpg

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
thediamond said:
I bought this from those super stars at Cueaddicts at VF this year. Its a super fancy Andy Gilbert. I don't know where it is in the world now but the current owner can be happy that there is a big color picture of it in the latest Billiard Encyclopedia. There is a pic here of me and Mr Gilbert with the cue also. What an awesome cue this is.

Do you mean this one ???

G7.jpg

G6.jpg

G11.jpg

G12.jpg

G24.jpg

G26.jpg

G3.jpg

G18.jpg

G5.jpg

G25.jpg