My JB Case experience

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like no one said anything but praise for the cases but were the reactions negative and kinda what everyone says about the customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

If you are going to summarize a discussion thread, be accurate. I had great customer service from John, as did several others who posted here.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had issues with my order as well. Pointed them out and the company took care of me.

Hinekanman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I’m saying is we all loved the product. That I don’t think we would dispute. It’s the attitude that “some” not you have got. He’s decent when you talk to him, when being the key word. Although I’m going to try that online designer which I used for mine but unfortunately what I’m ordering can’t replicate my options because I have tried. Is what it is. I got my case. I don’t need another, I just want another.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
My JB case is the best he's ever made, he needs to hire me on in the design department.

Attachments

• received_1499119760177599.jpg
    received_1499119760177599.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 179

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My JB case is the best he's ever made, he needs to hire me on in the design department.

What happened to your thighs ! !! I can't see them??? Not sure how to take this BUT, did u REALLY ORDER that case that way???? I think I remember his daughter designing one and that's cool, way cool. But did YOU design this one???

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
What happened to your thighs ! !! I can't see them??? Not sure how to take this BUT, did u REALLY ORDER that case that way???? I think I remember his daughter designing one and that's cool, way cool. But did YOU design this one???

I can only think (or hope) he ordered it like that so he does NOT have to worry about anyone stealing it at a tourney. THus, would make sense. personally, I'd prefer to just have my case stolen and buy another one ;)

Captain18

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have 2 JB cases, one I special designed and it was exactly way I wanted, the other was bought off the shelf. Both are great cases. And never had any trouble with service.

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
I got fed up with his batty ass posts and sold my one off case. It's a shame, it was a nice case, a very nice case.

runscott

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got fed up with his batty ass posts and sold my one off case. It's a shame, it was a nice case, a very nice case.

I understand. Someone from Fruit-of-the-Loom made some political comments I didn't agree with and I was forced to burn all of my underwear, as I didn't feel comfortable selling it. I'm really hoping no one at Carhart misbehaves, as I love my jacket.

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered my JB case early november off the site and received it a month later, but that was not John's or Karen's fault. Customs in Holland made it a bit of a hassle.

One little thing that struck me as odd was that I indicated 'UPS Worldwide Saver' as the shipping method, but the case ended up being sent using 'USPS Priority Mail International'. I don't know if there's any cost difference there (I paid the UPS price, but it can't be more that a few bucks) but apart from that, if I indicate something when ordering, I expect to get that.

That said, the case exceeds all expectations! As John says a few times on his site: the cases are way more beautiful in real life than the photos on his site show. It really looks stunning and the build quality is exceptional - I am convinced I won't need to buy a new case ever again. Which does not mean that I won't do it ever, though. Just not in the forseeable future.

Last edited:

Warrant G

Received my JB case today. It was late than expected but DAMN.....the case was AWESOME...Can't believe the case was very light...Quality was great...Thanks to Karen for taking care of my order....WOW!!!!! I am so happy that I am going to design and order another one this weekend....