Betting Odds on Four Men Left Standing

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Can anybody who's not in the U.S. access this website and see if there's current and updated odds for the last four standing? http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb

http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html
I know it is a little late to help you for this event but if you use the site above it blocks your location from being "seen" and will let you look at williamhill.com for future events since your location is anonymous/unknown. There are other ways to view sites that have your area/location blocked but this one is by far the easiest and cheapest (free) in this particular case.

Not sure if you could place bets through this or not (they may or may not accept bets from individuals whose location is anonymous, I haven't tried) but you can for sure look around the site and see the odds etc, and there may be other sites that block anonymous traffic altogether but williamhill.com doesn't (at least for perusing the site anyway).

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
JAM. Those are the odds we give to whoever wins this open. We the US "players" are still wishing for an Earl, Corey, Hatch, Keith to win(I tried w/others to put keith in a year or 2 ago, along with your hotel). Obv, Keith didnt play(many of us would have put him up, and you, along with Earl and his other half - you are our Royalty and we love you guys - it may not seem that way, but no matter how much we argue(over stupid stuff) some of us still respect you(seriously) and I'll never let that get between us - after all, you don't know what I look like, and by the end of the weekend, I'll never let you know you had fun with a guy you argued with for 10 years :)

JAM I honestly love most of yout posts!!! So does most of America. USA USA USA! Some of also love the play of guys like Shaw. For the first time ever I understood your comment about the Euro robots with Albin - OMG it was aweful, I hope it's not like that all the time but he looked like a worm with no feeling. Now I understand what You mean
Not sure we will ever get along, we have a few of the same friends and I respect your feeling more now than ever. We still have a bit of difference, but I want you to know you have my heart as an American.
Jason

Btw, if most of us had to pick a dream weekend it would start with Keith Or Earl and you would be in the mix. I can't think of a better weekend, other than J Helfert or Tom tom being involved, add a cuemaker of Searing or BB statute and it becomes a $1,000/head event. Something you may want to look into. I have a $G for the first one if time dictates.
Jason

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
If you've never had Royal Oyster mushrooms, you've never lived
Jason<----- gonna leave you with this bit of info every once in a while. Salted butter is the only way you will ever truly enjoy them.
Jason

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
JAM. Those are the odds we give to whoever wins this open. We the US "players" are still wishing for an Earl, Corey, Hatch, Keith to win(I tried w/others to put keith in a year or 2 ago, along with your hotel). Obv, Keith didnt play(many of us would have put him up, and you, along with Earl and his other half - you are our Royalty and we love you guys - it may not seem that way, but no matter how much we argue(over stupid stuff) some of us still respect you(seriously) and I'll never let that get between us - after all, you don't know what I look like, and by the end of the weekend, I'll never let you know you had fun with a guy you argued with for 10 years :)

JAM I honestly love most of yout posts!!! So does most of America. USA USA USA! Some of also love the play of guys like Shaw. For the first time ever I understood your comment about the Euro robots with Albin - OMG it was aweful, I hope it's not like that all the time but he looked like a worm with no feeling. Now I understand what You mean
Not sure we will ever get along, we have a few of the same friends and I respect your feeling more now than ever. We still have a bit of difference, but I want you to know you have my heart as an American.
Jason

Btw, if most of us had to pick a dream weekend it would start with Keith Or Earl and you would be in the mix. I can't think of a better weekend, other than J Helfert or Tom tom being involved, add a cuemaker of Searing or BB statute and it becomes a $1,000/head event. Something you may want to look into. I have a $G for the first one if time dictates.
Jason
Hey, Jen...check this out....Jason is an alright dude.

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can we legally bet on pool in US ?

I know sports betting is big in Vegas and I have friends bet horses on internet, twin spires.