Need help on diamondizing my gc3

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Why would you want to ruin a gold crown???

The worst thing about a diamond are the rail angles on the red labels and the pocket facing angles...

I know many red label owners that are trying to get theirs blue labelized...

Jaden

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The worst thing about a diamond are the rail angles on the red labels and the pocket facing angles...

I know many red label owners that are trying to get theirs blue labelized...

Jaden

You mean...cobrazized right?...LOL

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might be better off just buying a new Diamond and selling the GC. It will take time, skill, money, and, lots of specialized work to pull it of right. I don't understand why someone would want to make a table that is not a Diamond play like a Diamond when you can buy the real deal.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I highly recommend that you do not have your GC set up like a Diamond. The down angles suck and don't take balls hit down the rail at speed properly.

If I were you I would send the rails to Mark Gregory and have him dial them in for you.

poolguppy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might be better off just buying a new Diamond and selling the GC. It will take time, skill, money, and, lots of specialized work to pull it of right. I don't understand why someone would want to make a table that is not a Diamond play like a Diamond when you can buy the real deal.

Maybe it's less work and cheaper than taking apart an already nice set up table, selling it, buying a new one and having it set up? I don't see why it would be all that hard...

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I highly recommend that you do not have your GC set up like a Diamond. The down angles suck and don't take balls hit down the rail at speed properly.

If I were you I would send the rails to Mark Gregory and have him dial them in for you.

Its to bad you have no idea what you're talking about, as you're full of shit making a statement like that, really shows what you know!

Albatross Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RKC is the one you want to listen to.... I have followed his posts on here and it allowed me to set up my table by doing some research and following directions... I would have loved to have him come to Hawaii to do the work for me but I think that would not be an option. There are plenty posts that will lead you in the right direction setting up the table properly. But your best bet is to hire RKC if you can get him...good luck.

BTW. Thank you RKC for all you do on this sight...this is one pool player who really appreciates your knowledge and experience...

Aloha.