Update - POWER ONE POCKET V2 Is In!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Well great news for all of you who patiently waited. POP V2 is in. Over 3 hours of content. featuring one of the best one pocket players in the world and history of the game. Great stuff here so don't be left out! No refunds only exchanges if copy is defective. Thanks for the support!

www.poweronepocket.com

Link to Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyiiS6N-9rg

Chapter 1: Racking And Breaking
Chapter 2: Returning the Break
Chapter 3: Banks
Chapter 4: Takeouts
Chapter 5: Throw
Chapter 6: The End Game
Chapter 7: 15 Ball Run Out
Chapter 8: Road Stories
Chapter 9: Shot Stories
Chapter 10: Player Match Reviews

Bonus Features!

Attachments

• 1920060_961200137239835_2513936778101449632_n.jpg
    1920060_961200137239835_2513936778101449632_n.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,543
  • DVD Case.jpg
    DVD Case.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 1,489
Last edited:

CueAddict81

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Lenny how is this different from the first set I bought? Just want to know what I'm getting :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Lenny how is this different from the first set I bought? Just want to know what I'm getting :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you bought Power One Pocket Volume 1 it had 90 minutes of content, this is 3 hours of content and new stuff. I hope you all enjoy it! :smile:

ktmrider765

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
this is a great dvd.,,.,imo ,.its better and more information than version 1,.,version 1 still has lots of good information,.,,.,better quality and dvd is longer and has lots of bonus and extra features,.,they also added background music to it as well which imo draws your attention more into it,,.,and scott describes each shot and how he plays the shot very well each time,.,..,i highly recommend this dvd ,.,also if you do not have version 1 I would pick that up as well,.,.,great job to fast lenny and scott,.,.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
this is a great dvd.,,.,imo ,.its better and more information than version 1,.,version 1 still has lots of good information,.,,.,better quality and dvd is longer and has lots of bonus and extra features,.,they also added background music to it as well which imo draws your attention more into it,,.,and scott describes each shot and how he plays the shot very well each time,.,..,i highly recommend this dvd ,.,also if you do not have version 1 I would pick that up as well,.,.,great job to fast lenny and scott,.,.

Thanks and glad you like it! :smile:

asiasdad

Banned
Rating - 100%
220   0   0

+1

Well worth the money..Thanks Scott and Lenny

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I would rather send you a check or something so paypal doesn't get into your pocket.

If it is no big deal I will do paypal. Just prefer you (and Scott) get the money instead of paypal. I trust you guys so I don't need paypal.

Is getting it signed by Scott and option?

Best of rolls,

Ken

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I would rather send you a check or something so paypal doesn't get into your pocket.

If it is no big deal I will do paypal. Just prefer you (and Scott) get the money instead of paypal. I trust you guys so I don't need paypal.

Is getting it signed by Scott and option?

Best of rolls,

Ken
Thanks for the purchase Ken. :)

Roll Out

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really enjoyed the DVD. Learned a lot. Really enjoy Frost's attitude, his aggressive style of play. Top tier one pocket is extremely aggressive, while still managing to play safe.
One question remains though. When Frost played Keith for ten grand, who won?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
Really enjoyed the DVD. Learned a lot. Really enjoy Frost's attitude, his aggressive style of play. Top tier one pocket is extremely aggressive, while still managing to play safe.
One question remains though. When Frost played Keith for ten grand, who won?

I am not sure to be honest, good question! :)