A Request From AZB for Active Sellers

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I think subforums are a must, reducing clutter. People will still search the subforums for things and just browse along with impulse buy. It would be great to search all forums by price but not totally necessary. Having Cues, Cases, Trade, Wanted, DVDs/Book, Memorabilia, Accessories and some others will do just fine.

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
267   0   0
Hello I paid gold membership week ago my logo still says silver member no big deal just didn't know if it should take this long to change. But I saw post by Jerry on here saying gold members get looked at better for the giveaways from vendors. I didn't know if gold members automatically qualified for these prizes or if there is a forum on here somewhere that u sign up for these giveaways and contests.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would this include the guy from Europe that was selling a used tip?

Bruce, aren't you the guy that rants about the local poolroom charging $1 for a bottle of water?!

I don't think this thread is for you. Just sayin'

Eric

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ya what holdem said that's what i was going to ask. But no one responded to it. I'm still a silver member i sold be gold. Would think by know no big deal just wanted to here from someone about the member ship deal and giveaway. Thank you very much. :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

chuck amos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
love az

The AZ and the wanted/for sale forim has inhansed my love of the game, and given me a greater appreation of the cue , along with a deep admeraton of the cue builder/artist.
I as one of the small fish would donate at least a little $ to an AZ W/FS support or fund drive. I am sure there are other little fishies out there who feal the same.

mmedford

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
So stupid me allowed my gold to expire...but I re-upped for a year this time. Can someone return my little gold emblem?

satpas

Registered
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just became GOLD. Thus far, I have only purchased but may begin selling in the future. You guys do a great job managing this forum and all the members I've deallt with have been honest, fair and a pleasure to communicate with. Thanks for all you do.