Congratulations to SVB, winner of 2017 US OPEN 10 BALL.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to Shane on another huge win!!

He once again proves he is the best American player and quite possibly the best on the planet he is a very special player, a once in a lifetime and we are all very lucky to be around to see this special player perform.

Attachments

• 20247746_1394072580627928_2915530506535163691_o.jpg
    20247746_1394072580627928_2915530506535163691_o.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

He once again proves he is the best American player and quite possibly the best on the planet he is a very special player, a once in a lifetime and we are all very lucky to be around to see this special player perform.

Were you here, Terry???

marek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

While there is no argument that SVB is the best american player and I admire his game very much it is little too much to say he is the best on the planet. Yes, he is definitely among TOP10 (maybe TOP5) best players on the planet but those 10 players can beat each other on any given day. Mika Immonen was the king during 2009-2010 period, the same applied to Darren Appleton in 2011-2012, Jayson Shaw had 3-4 months period in 2016-2017 when he was the best and was virtually untouchable. SVB is incredibly consistent player but he is not that dominant right now as he was lets say in 2014 which I believe was SVBs best year. I would like to say this - I am European but I root for SVB to win World Championships this year for I feel SVBs love for the game is starting to fade which may prevent him to compete at the very top level in not-so-far future. So give them hell Shane!:thumbup:

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Anyone who doesn't think SVB is in the Top 3 (I think higher) is other:
1. Biased
2. Blind
3. Doesn't know the game
4. Outright stupid

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone who doesn't think SVB is in the Top 3 (I think higher) is other:
1. Biased
2. Blind
3. Doesn't know the game
4. Outright stupid

Come on now...
1. Ethnocentric
2.Ethnocentric
3.Ethnocentric
4.Ethnocentric
5.Ethnocentric

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I'm Canadian. We tend to leave genetics out of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk