Crazy big money action at DCC last night

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capture.JPG

What was the final Score?
This guy must play pretty good to win that game.
Did Orcullo's people post and payoff? I know he's had some issues before paying off at DCC.

I just noticed they shoot to opposite corner holes. You think Orcullo would move the 9 ball on a push every time he broke.

I like this game, could see how it would work against the favorite who doesn't move the 9 ball and is left with a 2 railer to the corner.

If he didn't try to move the 9 early in the rack on a push, he could never win this. Let us know what he did to try and counter this 9 ball placement. I'd like to offer this spot to people if it can be outrun :D.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Didn't the first set go hill - hill.

Just curious cause you said this was a dead trap.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't the first set go hill - hill.

Just curious cause you said this was a dead trap.
yes 1st was 10k set went hill hill and they backed the score back 0-0 and jacked the bet to 30k and restarted

john wanted to bet 50k

this guy has like 7 million in poker winnings this kind of money is nothing to guys like him lol

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If he didn't try to move the 9 early in the rack on a push, he could never win this. Let us know what he did to try and counter this 9 ball placement. I'd like to offer this spot to people if it can be outrun :D.
he almost never moved the 9 off the rail the rule was if the 9 was moved off the rail on a foul it was moved back to rail he almost always played 2 rail bank shape on the 9 i guess the idea was if he missed he could stick the cue ball on the rail and leave him long
dippy dave said john has been playing this game for 30 years lol it looked like too he knew all the moves

Last edited:

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do the FBI and IRS care about cheeseburgers?

I really need to make it out there someday just so I can see some of the spots people give and get. Pretty interesting stuff for someone that rarely gambles and when I do it's cheap and if anything it's games given.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow what happened to everybody needs to keep the gambling at this years DCC
on the QT, looks like that's out the window. Oh, that's right this was a two man tournament. :wink:

Again, the issue isnt the one on one tests of skill;'the issue is the side betting and exchange of rail betting. There's plenty of action going on here. There's just a ton less rail talk. Like virtually none.

Last edited:

Inaction

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a two person single elimination tournament with a very high entry fee. Payout was 100% for first place.