Native American themed case

swest

goldmember
Silver Member
front_zps4ebe415f.jpg

See my case gallery post: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=289447 and my review: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=3826906.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate to say this but every one of them has looked like junk to me, I have been watching them on Ebay...a waste of leather. I use the terms leather loosely as well since they look to be made of cheap suede of the sort of variety available at the craft stores my wife shops at.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate to say this but every one of them has looked like junk to me, I have been watching them on Ebay...a waste of leather. I use the terms leather loosely as well since they look to be made of cheap suede of the sort of variety available at the craft stores my wife shops at.

Wow your gonna bash this guy on his cases and you shoot with a JOSS ...... Lol ....

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow your gonna bash this guy on his cases and you shoot with a JOSS ...... Lol ....

Interesting that you dug up this old thread.

Did you read the case review?

Have you seen any more of these cases?

Apparently I was correct.

Reflecting on my post at that time, it was harsh. But it was honest and turns out to be correct actually.

I do leatherwork and have built cases. How many have you built?

You LOL at a block letter Joss? That was my first cue. Why you would laugh I have no idea unless you just don't know much about cues. Janes, Scruggs, and Stroud are cue makers to laugh at?

I have about 85 cues now. Which one do I play? Which ever I like.

Was this case maker your friend or something? Why are you digging this up?

EDIT: I also have a case collection. Saw your post for a Hager cue case...which you didn't spell correctly anyway. Yes, I have one. No, I won't be selling it to you. I guess you missed the boat on those cases. You have poor judgement about cases? I see.....

Why don't you look up the case maker this thread is about?

Here is the case maker in question: http://www.ebay.ca/usr/greenegglady?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 She does not seem to be making or selling any cases lately but perhaps you can put in an order?

Last edited:

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting that you dug up this old thread.

As are aware Case Police, I was looking to buy a case and came across this thread. Where I come from, a case doesn’t mean anything about your level of gamble/play. Lol. I think her cases look great and I’m impressed with them no matter what they are made out of. Plenty of cases, including Predators, are made out of fake leather.

I just thought it was strange that you would comment something so negative/pointless just to bash someone’s skill/craft/hobby for no reason. It’s all personal preference … if you don’t like it keep scrolling. Just because she does not currently have anything posted on Ebay is not a direct reflection of her hobby’s productivity or that you are in any way correct in your thinking. Actually I looked her up and she’s travelling internationally, not looking at 85 dusty cues.

Yea Ive heard of the cue makers…big deal. The best pool players in my city don’t have a case. I got to Florida all the time for vacation in the summer. And love to meet strangers and play.... PM me where you play and what days…. As soon as I get this case I’m coming your way and I like to bet 9 ball one pocket.. ...

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you don’t like it keep scrolling.

I got to Florida all the time for vacation in the summer. And love to meet strangers and play.... PM me where you play and what days…. As soon as I get this case I’m coming your way and I like to bet 9 ball one pocket.. ...

Keep scrolling yourself Sparky. :wink: You could use some of your own advice. :wink:

You want to meet some strangers? LOL! OK. Let me know when you are coming. :smile:

Why the attitude about gambling? I am not sure why you have such a confrontational attitude and am thoroughly unimpressed. And publicly yet? I can see why, I guess, since most of your posts are about gambling.

Since you do have such an attitude and like to meet strangers then I will be happy to meet you, but not at the pool hall. Please let me know when you will be here and we will meet at my local watering hole. There is a table there. We can surely play on that.

I don't play on specific nights, so just feel free to let me know when you are coming. My location is no secret.

This is just so funny it's almost hard to believe. It's like you are trying to "call me out" or something. LOL! "I'm coming your way..." LOL! All because you didn't keep scrolling and felt the need to jump on my post...from 2013. LOL! Because I didn't like a cue case. LOL! And even felt the need to insult my cue! LOL!

The Joss is retired by the way, which you would know if you knew me, though it gets played once in a while. But it won't go to the watering hole. One just wouldn't want to take a cue there. Since you are a big time gambler it shouldn't bother you to play with the house cues anyway. :smile:

It seems you now want to criticize my assumptions. But it seems it is you who are making assumptions about me. You don't know me. Odd that a gambler would put himself at such a disadvantage.