Coming up on TAR??? OMGWTF vs Mary Avina??

Bring it on?

• Yes, let's get this on TAR!!!

Votes: 118 45.2%
  • Mary will win

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • OMGWTF will win

Votes: 81 31.0%
  • Watch women's pool? I'd rather read a book

Votes: 45 17.2%

• Total voters

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I love the thread "hottest girl in pool" and I do not want it to be hijacked by numerous posts of the possible challenge between OMGWTF and MaryAvina.com.

I want pictures in that thread, and pictures only, so let's get the action-posts in this thread!!

Now, back to the big challenge.

OMGWTF just challenged Mary to play a money match.

I have no idea how these two girls play, but I think both live in Los Angeles, so it should be possible for them to match up.

As a fan of women's pool, and TAR, I would love to see JCIN broadcast this match.

Should Mary accept the challenge from OMGWTF? And who do you think will win such a match?

Time for a poll! :D

(I am a newbie on this poll-thing, I was going to let you vote for more than one option... oh well, NEXT time I will do it right)

Last edited:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I don't think Mary (with all dues respect) will back up all her chatter with something meaningful on the light - backed or otherwise. I think she may be too green just yet. But she seems to have a lot of girl nuggets.

So, if Roy ever gets a poll up (did I say that?) I'm saying it's a no go.

But I've been wrong before (like every day for life, lol). I hope it comes off, and think it would generate some excitement!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
"I have no idea how these two girls play"

You didn't watch OMGWTF on TAR when she beat that guy that use to come on AZ? I don't know how the other plays. Johnnyt

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member

You didn't watch OMGWTF on TAR when she beat that guy that use to come on AZ? I don't know how the other plays. Johnnyt

I have seen a few games from that match, and I've seen a few videos on youtube of Mary. That's all I know.

Neither of them are pro's, so it can be an interesting match.

Time will tell :)

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member

Didn't OMGWTF get the 7 and out? And didn't cubc get mystified by her beauty and fall into a hole?

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I don't think Mary (with all dues respect) will back up all her chatter with something meaningful on the light - backed or otherwise. I think she may be too green just yet. But she seems to have a lot of girl nuggets.

So, if Roy ever gets a poll up (did I say that?) I'm saying it's a no go.

But I've been wrong before (like every day for life, lol). I hope it comes off, and think it would generate some excitement!

I hope it comes off too, I love to watch the WPBA and would be cool to see some of the hopefully coming WPBA players in action.

If it doesn't happen I will survive, I still have pleasure in cheering on the winning team in Mosconi Cup. What do you have? :D

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Mary, since you have backers and you do play money games, would you like to play some?

I will admit that I am not nearly as well-known as you are, nor as good a player, perhaps. But I sure as hell am willing to give it a shot.

Mary ain't gonna play you, even though you are a league player too.

I know you just want to have some fun, but I'm guessing that she'd rather fantasize about playing Pool for money; it makes for good stories. :wink:

hugs

Eric

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
I don't think this will go down...

I'm sure Mary A. saw the challenge posted by OMG and hasn't made peep!

It's way too quiet for someone who claims to have backers lining up to put her in tourneys and action...

S

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I'm not really into the whole self promotion thing....
I prefer OMGTWF's approach. Direct and puts up her own $.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?ini...44402?ref=search&sid=1127982099.1885942407..1

This page is a joke to me. There are so many beautiful women pool players that can PLAY pool including Pan, Ga Young Kim, Jasmin and a LONG list of others...

I didn't even see the page just the "Mary Avina is the hottest pool chick" part of the address

Jasmin and not to mention the finest woman in pool JENNIFER BARETTA!
sorry mary you can buy a better game, but you can't buy looks like the two above women, Jasmin gives you the orange crush and Jennifer you got the rainbow. What did you think b/c you posted some dumb myspace style pics and show off your rack that we would be that impressed. We are pool players, we see racks everyday, hell I sleep with my rack...both of them. And if you want to bet that I'm all ears, hell I'll put up a bill says you can't beat my girl in a poll vote on looks. Point is who gives a s**t what you look like (you are pretty girl), if you want to play pool then do so...its not a beauty contest.

Insanity I say,
Grey Ghost

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Mary, Mary quite contrary, how does your pool game go? With banking balls and long shots that fall, indeed you are quite the show. But now a challenge has come for a healthy little sum, will you step up to the plate or decide to just let it go?

Last edited:

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think this will go down...

I'm sure Mary A. saw the challenge posted by OMG and hasn't made peep!

It's way too quiet for someone who claims to have backers lining up to put her in tourneys and action...

S

Right now, I don't think Mary even knows she's getting called out. Still, this thread is getting a lot of traction. My guess is that this match won't happen. If it did, and they play even, I'm going with omgwtf.

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find it quite telling that Mary can be lightning quick to respond to ANY thread that mentions her and promotes her, yet has become conspicuously absent when challenged to actually show what she's capable of.

Which interestingly enough is what all women pool players would jump at the chance to do...hmmmmm

Ashley Nandrasy

(Props to OMGWTF, I know there's many other women that are happy someone finally did it!)

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Mary, Mary quite contrary, how does your pool game go? With banking balls and long shots that fall, indeed you are quite the player. But now a challenge has come for a healthy little sum, will you step up to the plate or decide to take a break?

Cricket, cricket...:boring2: no comment from Mary ...

S.

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Right now, I don't think Mary even knows she's getting called out. Still, this thread is getting a lot of traction. My guess is that this match won't happen. If it did, and they play even, I'm going with omgwtf.

Oh, no. She knows. She's read the challenge thread:rolleyes:

Plus, do you think she over looks any thread that has her name on it? She can't even stay out of a thread that doesn't have her name in it, LOL. I think she's just scared!

S.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMGWTF plays pretty sporty, I have no idea who Mary is.

I dont imagine they will play.

Can anyone confirm if OMG has improved a lot from before?

EDIT: If I run into OMG again, Id like to play with/against her. We were in the middle of a match in Vegas when she stopped by. :)

Last edited:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Mary ain't gonna play you, even though you are a league player too.

I know you just want to have some fun, but I'm guessing that she'd rather fantasize about playing Pool for money; it makes for good stories. :wink:

hugs

Eric

eric i like the hugs.