4c745cf0-dacc-05bd.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Damn.

WTF is rhong with people!?

If I hadn't bought my GC a few months ago, I'd be figgerin out how I was getting to melvilleburgboro!

OR Millville, NJ.

Last edited:

harmy76

Okie with no Strokie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this a local pickup only, cuz i live in Oklahoma. I am about to buy a gold crown for $2200. If we can get a delivery figured out I might be interested. I imagine it will be out of my price range, then I still have to get in leveled:frown:

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What does broken down mean? Not familiar with the different Diamond models but is this a 1 or 3 piece slate?

What are the pocket sizes?

Thanks

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
Broke down means apart.

3 pc slate. Smart tables are 1 pc I believe.

Not sure size wise in inches but this table is super tough. You aren't making any superman shots. You have to stay in line or your in trouble. The pockets aren't like brunswicks. The shelf is deep so you have to hit it in the middle or the shot won't go.

One thing I can say about diamonds is this. You can go from a diamond to a gold crown with ease. Not the other way around. This table makes gold crowns seem easy

True story I watched neils feijen run like a 10 pack on this exact table on fabio petroni before this skins championship in Atlantic city a few years back. I knew he would win after I saw that. It's one of the most amazing things I've seen in pool. ESP bc it's a tough table

S

skip

This is the best buy I have ever seen here. An what a dream table. If I had the room it would be SOLD. Skip

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
Daytime bump for this table.

I found an interesting video. I forgot about it. This is a YouTube video of my friend Joey testa breaking on my diamond when it was still in the pool room. This is the exact table for sale. He hit the light about 800mph. Nothing special just thought it was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38jrrxZdqiM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
Last Xmas bump. If it's not gone by Friday it's off the market. I am literally giving this table away. If you have called me and showed interest and I am waiting for a call back please let me know either way. There are about 5 people on the fence. Someone pull the trigger

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
I may have missed it, but what was your asking price?

My asking price was ENTIRELY too low. I am listening to any offers in the 2500$ range. I had it under 2000$ a lot of offers no takers That price has expired. I've decided to sell it for it's actual price or keep it. It is apart in storage in NJ.

It's a disgrace to the billiard industry what I was trying to give this table away for. Someone missed out on the deal of the century.

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
Bump for some offers cue cash or both. Table is apart and ready for pick up. No break down fee.save you some $$$ I will help load it up.

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
Bump for cash or trade offers. I have some serious Offers but no one has pulled the trigger.

Will take cash or cue or both. 2500$ range

609-442-5811