FS black diamond pro 9ft table

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
One thing I can say about diamonds is this. You can go from a diamond to a gold crown with ease. Not the other way around.

Dave,

Surely you are smart enough to realize how stupid that statement is.

It always depends on how the tables are set up. You should know better.

Happy New Year!!

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
Dave,

Surely you are smart enough to realize how stupid that statement is.

It always depends on how the tables are set up. You should know better.

Happy New Year!!

Not really. I mean every word. Diamond tables play funny. You have to hit the balls different in the pocket for them to go. ESP on this table which is 4 1/4 in pockets. Diamond pockets are very deep and the shelf is cut flat unlike brunswicks where the shelf is cut on an angle. So there for you have to hit the ball better for it to go. You aren't making any superman shots on this table. You also aren't making a ball up the side rail with alot of draw. Bobbled almost everytime.

Basically play on this table for a week or two then play on a GC4. It's a joke. Like a bar box. My diamond is the only diamond around here really. It never got play in the room bc it was too tough. We have a triple shimmed GC4 that is a joke compared to this table.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Not really. I mean every word. Diamond tables play funny. You have to hit the balls different in the pocket for them to go. ESP on this table which is 4 1/4 in pockets. Diamond pockets are very deep and the shelf is cut flat unlike brunswicks where the shelf is cut on an angle. So there for you have to hit the ball better for it to go. You aren't making any superman shots on this table. You also aren't making a ball up the side rail with alot of draw. Bobbled almost everytime.

Basically play on this table for a week or two then play on a GC4. It's a joke. Like a bar box. My diamond is the only diamond around here really. It never got play in the room bc it was too tough. We have a triple shimmed GC4 that is a joke compared to this table.

You missed my point Dave. Not talking standard Diamond or GC pockets. It depends on how the tables are set up and the size/cut of the pockets.You can't tell me that a GCI with deep slate and 4" pockets will play easier than your table.

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
You missed my point Dave. Not talking standard Diamond or GC pockets. It depends on how the tables are set up and the size/cut of the pockets.You can't tell me that a GCI with deep slate and 4" pockets will play easier than your table.

Well. I have in my pool room a triple shimmed gc4 that is a joke compared to my table and also a quad shimmed gc2 that is slightly tougher. I grew up playing on a quad shimmed gc1 and I didn't hang balls like on this table. Bc of how the slate is cut straight down on diamonds and gc's have that angle for the ball to fall over. I'm not saying it's the toughest table on earth but you have to mind your p's and q's

We also have a olhausen that is a joke. The slates are cut so round I don't know how u ever miss a ball. It was the table from the Hilton skins tourney neils won

Servicky

ITT Table Mechanic
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
shipping

ok.... shipping to seattle i will pick up at depot.... find out and imight just do it.....

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
Bump for this table.

ae393273-aa12-10f3.jpg