KRB Sneaky Pete's "Hustler" Style....

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
Only one left -- all of these have a Natural Tung Oil Finish; they are 59" and, the cues weight is adjustable too.

#1 - Oak -- Butt weighs 13.2 oz (29"); Shaft weighs 3.8 oz (30"), Micarta ferrule w/13mm Wizard (H) tip; BCM 3/8-10 SS pin; balance point is 19.5" from the buttend; white phenolic joint rings and buttcap; fancy maple/phenolic stitch ring on the buttcap -- THIS CUE IS SOLD.

100_6581.jpg

#2 - Goncalo Alves -- Butt weighs 14.4 oz (29"); Shaft weighs 3.7 oz (30"), Micarta ferrule w/13mm Moori (H) tip; BCM 3/8-10 SS pin; balance point is 18.75" from the buttend; black phenolic joint rings and buttcap; TAD style fancy ring on the buttcap -- THIS CUE IS SOLD

100_6585.jpg

#3 - East Indian Rosewood -- Butt weighs 13.92 oz (29"); Shaft weighs 4.16 oz, (30"), Micarta ferrule w/13mm Moori (M) tip; BCM 3/8-10 SS pin; balance point is 19.25" from the buttend; black phenolic joint rings and buttcap; Elkhorn Hoppe ring on the buttcap.

100_6588.jpg

$200, includes USPS Priority shipping (CONUS) with insurance via PayPal....thanks for looking ;)

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
And the finish, if you haven't played with one...is very nice.

I prefer the oil-rubbed to the clearcoat everyone used today.

Very nice, krb. If they were 3/8x11 I'd own one!

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
Sorry for the delay....

Thanks for the positive posts -- just got home from BCA Nationals :)

All three are currently still available :wink:

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Look Great to me-

Very good prices .with Micarta ferrule boys ! Here your getting Clean ,balanced cues . good shafts and Pins too. Nothing to worry about from this seller, he's a great person to deal with!! mark and extra length!!

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Good looking cues, KRB! Really like #1.

Question, what's the 'BCM' reference before the 3/8-10? From the pics, the screws look like -11's.

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My favorite...

The oak one is a dandy. I can personally attest to that. Please sell it before I get paid.:smile:
Tommy

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Evening bump

for a great seller. These sneakies all play great but the oak one was my personal favorite. He sold that one out from under me.:smile: