My "new" Anniversary is here

mmcquown

Registered
So it has arrived. My first pool table....a restored Anniversary. Thanks to Trent from 8 On the Break in Toledo who found the table for me and restored it. I will post progressive images as it goes together tonight.

I'll start with the before picture.

Before.jpg

Last edited:

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
So it has arrived. My first pool table....a restored Anniversary. Thanks to Trent who found the table for me and restored it. I will post progressive images as it goes together tonight.

I'll start with the before picture.

Congrats. The anniversary is one of my favorite models from Brunswick. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I learned how to play on one of these back in 1961. The small room in town had 8 of them. Brings back memories.It was a table with pretty forgiving pockets. When I was 16 I ran 101 balls on.
Enjoy.

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got an 8' Anniversary last summer, plays great. I did need to replace all the skirting due to damage. Used solid maple wish the original stuff wasn't beyond use.

Enjoy it.

mmcquown

Registered
Pockets

Pockets.jpg

Pockets 2.jpgPockets are not originial, but I wanted the high polish on the corner casting and the black leather courstesy of classicbilliards.net

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
Hope you can take a joke

36199093.jpg

Seriously though congrats. Let us know how strong the ghost is on that table. Every table has a ghost, you knew that right?

mmcquown

Registered
She is done!

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpgI'm in love....awesome job and many thanks to Trent and 8 on the Break....in Toledo, Ohio. Give him a call and tell him you saw Matt's table posted on AZ!

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
My case in-hand

of course we are all allowed to stop by and play a few on that beauty with you , right ?!? :grin:

Niiiice table ! :thumbup:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
This is my absolute favourite table along with Diamond Pro Am with beautiful wood... Congrats!