Straighten your shafts easy with this tool

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The jacoby shaft adjusting tool will straighten your shaft fast and easy without the use of steam. If you want to save $2.50 you can gift me 30.00 PM me for paypal info.

Check out how it works here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q7Mqm7uXrI&feature=youtu.be

Buy one on Ebay now. everone who owns a cue should have one. make your shaft perfect again.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221427808285

I have a Nova shaft that was shaped like an S and it took some time but it is now straight. saved me the trouble of trying to find another.

Last edited:

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
My experiance is that they stay. once a year or so ill roll my cue and adjust it if needed. it really is amazing. A budy of mine left his cue in the car over night and just about droped when he rolled it.. i fixed it in minutes.. The nova shaft that i had took longer It was given to me by a guy at WI BCA state because it was so bad i had to adjust it, let it sit a couple days then work it some more. that was 1 year ago and today its still straight.

desertshark

Racks on racks on racks
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Was asked to remove my opinion.

Please all keep your opinions to yourself as well....

Last edited:

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
The tool does put marks that you can feel if you spin the shaft in your fingers (you cannot feel them when you stroke it) but they are not deep and come out with a simple shaft clean/recondition.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'd rather just buy another shaft.It looks like it will make it appear to
look straighter by rolling it but when scoping it like a gun,you will still
see ripples of where the shaft was bent.
The more its warped,the more ripples you'll see.For those that have tried
to straighten a badly warped shaft will know what I mean.

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
not the case at all.. when its straight and then you have it reconditioned its like new. no evidence that it was ever bent.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
You've got to be kidding? Is this an early April fools joke. I wouldn't touch one of my shafts with that thing! Bad bad idea.
You could do the same thing easier by pushing on it with a rag in your hand or just wearing a cotton glove. Good lord...at least put a concave roller on it.
Uh..Wow.

I watched the video and thought the same thing. It would be more expensive, but a concave roller makes much more sense to me...

azdiamondbacks1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Someone send me a really bad shaft... ill take on the challange and prove to any doubters that it works.

I have a bad shaft. It just so happens to be a shaft for a Jacoby cue.
If you are willing, I will send it to you and see what you can do.
I have rolled it and I know how bad it is. If you are able to straighten
it I will add a note to the thread and give you proper credit.
Let me know if you would like to give it a try.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Guys -

If you have a shaft that is worthless, and you can try this what is the worst that can happen?:rolleyes:

Nobody is holding a gun to anyones head, geez if dont want to try it dont. I wonder if I had a shaft that was worthless, I might want to give it a try.

Nits,

Ken

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I also have a shaft with a bad wobble and if you prove it,I will have it mailed when you say you want it.Like was said,if its warped already I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.Just let me know and I'll be glad to report back here.