This Should Be A Sticky: How To Issue iTrader Feedback

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
People with whom I have done business ask about this fairly often so here is an easy step-by-step guide on how to issue iTrader feedback.

best,
brian kc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How To Issue iTrader Feedback - 04-13-2012, 11:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question comes up from time to time on how to issue fellow AZ'ers an iTrader feedback comment following a transaction.

Here's how it's done:

On all of our posts, just below the AZ member's name/avatar you will find their iTrader rating. As an example it may say "iTrader 25/100%".

Simply click on the number just to the left of the percentage they achieved (it would be the "25" in the example provided above).

Clicking that number will take you to their iTrader comments page where you will see on the upper left side of the page, an option to click "submit iTrader for 'that person's name'. Click that link and the rest is pretty straightforward.

You'll have to designate whether you were the buyer, seller, or if it was a trade, and also, whether the experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

You will have the option to post the thread url for the item that the transaction is based upon.

You will have a box in which to provide a comment describing your transaction - this comment will be visible to the public.

You will also be required to post a message to the person you did your deal with. This comment will only be visible to the other party and AZ administrators.

Once you are done filling out the fields, click "Submit Reply" and iTrader feedback is posted.

That's it!

Happy buying, selling, and trading!

best,
brian kc

Webbs Billiards

Billiards Dealer
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Customers ask me alot too, and twice as many never do it at all. I don't think many read the stickys anyway unless they're really bored at 2am. Instead of a sticky, keep it in the forums and bump the hell out of it. Or put this with the basic rules and make new members agree to it before membership and when going for gold membership.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
It is not clear to me about the url, where do you find the url.
thanks

when issuing someone an iTrader, there is the option to list the thread url from the deal you did.

If, for instance, this thread that we are on right now was the thread from which your deal was done, the subject of your iTrader, then you can copy the url at the top of this page as it appears in your browser box and list it along with your comment but in the specified box..

It will look like this:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=352859

best,
brian kc

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I did a deal with a guy who had 25-Itraders and didn't know how to leave Itrader feedback.
This guy was very intelligent so it must be confusing to some people.

This sticky is a good idea, lots of noobs these days, and it's good to see somebody trying to make things better around here.

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I keep bumping this so people will send I traders......... Hope it keeps working........

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It is hard to remember how to do it unless you do it frequently. Too bad it doesn't pop up in a more conventional way.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
bump

I'm bumping this because I see there are another 2 members posting in the current itrader sticky that they don't know how to post it.

I still believe the info in the original post of this thread should be a sticky. It is a good reference and would cut down on confusion.

Maybe they could call it "Instructions On How To Post iTader Feedback" ;)

best,
brian kc