Scruggsinhand Wanted!!

sweatinNbettin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
poolchady said:
Does anyone have Brian's phone number?

Ill try to call him today at lunch. So Ill post something around 1:00 EDT or so today. Ill let him know your concerns.

I tried to call him guys, left a message. If he returns my call Ill let you know. (10:20am)

Last edited:

ShaneS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
For some strange reason lately, I've had to resend PM's to certain people. Scruggsinhand was one.

Maybe some of them are just not getting through.

-Shane

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry Brian, Your inbox is full, I can't PM you so your wanted again...

I have 3 more curly purpleheart cues to the specs you requested. If you want the other three please send the additional funds ($30ea.) to the same paypal address. I'll have these out for you as soon as possible. Thanks
Jason
(513)237-7384
poolschool@netster.com

scruggsinhand

bla-bla-bla- shutup+shoot
Silver Member
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
actually Chady, you paid me on 6/22 so as of today its been 5 weeks.... funny how time flies when you are expecting something to arrive....;)

ShaneS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
scruggsinhand said:
actually Chady, you paid me on 6/22 so as of today its been 5 weeks.... funny how time flies when you are expecting something to arrive....;)

You must have shipped it UPS, huh???:D

poolchady

Zen Custom Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
scruggsinhand said:

Oh ok, my bad. 5 weeks...

poolchady

Zen Custom Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
41 days are passing by and I still got no cue. 6 weeks is a pretty long time for shipping a cue. For some cuemakers it's long enough to make a fancy cue.

poolchady

Zen Custom Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Just curious, how hard is it to ship a cue in the States ?
Correct me if I'm wrong. In New York, shipping cues is a pretty simple process. All you need is a cue, a car and a credit card.
You should drive the car all the way to the local post office.
Wait on line for a couple of minutes, get some bubble wraps and a USPS tube. The tube is free but you need to pay for the bubble wraps. You can pay with your credit card. In fact, paying with credit card can earn you some mileage points.
Do the packing and make sure to fill out the form for the priority service.
Get back on line again. When it's your turn, give the tube to the guy behind the window. He/She will weight it and tell you how much you should pay. Again, pay with the credit card and you are all set.

Last edited:

scruggsinhand

bla-bla-bla- shutup+shoot
Silver Member
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Chady...i still dont have the original shaft back yet! :(

i have no problems shipping anything when i have BOTH the butt and shaft in hand...:D

if you dont want the cue, i will gladly refund your payment....

otherwise, please be patient. the cue will be shipped when i have both the butt and shaft...when?, the SOONER the better for both of us.