Scruggsinhand Wanted!!

alshirey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Also Waiting...

Brian,

It appears you have a lot going on. I am also waiting for your reply. I just need to KNOW what's going on. I'm hoping you're tied up with stuff and can find a minute or two to UPDATE me. NOT hearing anything makes me fear something serious has happened...I hope not.

Thanks,
Allen

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian what happened Sunday? You said you was coming over to pay me after the tournament was over??? Then you was a no show last night for the league payouts...:confused:

Deadon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
TxOnePocket said:
I work for ups, the shipping company is 99% of the time not the problem. Normally its the shipper(seller) putting off a customer for various reasons, but after the package is in UPS/FEDEX/DHL/USPS hands it has a required day it MUST be at the reciever or a refund is guarenteed, plus its still a priority package. Hate seeing someone gripe about the shipping company when its just not the case, any shipper using most parcel services should have a VALID tracking number the the reciever can follow the status of their package immediatly.

Hey Tx;

Don't think he was complaining about the boys in brown, I think he meant getting the package to them seemed to be the problem. We all depend on the shipping companies to properly handle our items, and most demand tracking numbers.

Mike

poolchady

Zen Custom Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Brian,

Laurie said you never contacted with her regarding the new shaft you promised to order for the ebony plain jane South West cue. It's been 3 months since you received the fund and I still got no cue. No PM or email replies for 3 weeks!! You said you have been in this business for years and don't want me to ruin your reputation by posting publicly in AZ forum. But I really don't know what else I could do. I really don't want to take the legal action against you and I truely wish you could stand up and resolve this.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
poolchady said:
Brian,

Laurie said you never contacted with her regarding the new shaft you promised to order for the ebony plain jane South West cue. It's been 3 months since you received the fund and I still got no cue. No PM or email replies for 3 weeks!! You said you have been in this business for years and don't want me to ruin your reputation by posting publicly in AZ forum. But I really don't know what else I could do. I really don't want to take the legal action against you and I truely wish you could stand up and resolve this.

you might want to call him, know he is rarely online since starting the new job. And if its such a hassle to you with this cue why not just ask for a refund?

thomsont

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi Brian!!

It has been more than one month.... Please let me know what is my refund status. Thanks!!

poolchady

Zen Custom Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
cubswin said:
you might want to call him, know he is rarely online since starting the new job. And if its such a hassle to you with this cue why not just ask for a refund?

I did actually.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Brian,
It's Time To Rectify This Situation. I Have Done Business With You And Enjoyed Talking To You. But Chady Is One Of The Few Good Guys In This Business. I Think You Need To At Least Reply To Him. We're All Busy, But It's Not Right To Let Somebody Hang This Long. Do The Right Thing.

PAINPOOL

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!!!

WOW, If this was me, after 3 days they would have hung me by know LOLOL. I'm sure there is a reason. This does not seem normal. Good luck and let me know if I can help. Thanx Aaron 815-243-1101:D

alshirey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ridiculous...

I would've held on to the Scruggs cue I was selling (Brian showed interest), BUT I AM SO GLAD I DIDN'T. WTF???? It's been FOREVER and you still haven't sent the cue to POOLCHADY??? There is NO WAY anyone on here can stand up for this guy. NO WAY.

Rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I feel for you guys. I have a situation going on (not with a forum member) similar to poolchady, although not the same. I don't know why people feel no need to respond. The customer gets more frustrated, then it can get out of hand and will turn ugly. No responce is never ever a way to handle any business transaction.

The only way is be honest, explain yourself and give them a choice based on your situation. Sometimes that choice isn't what they wanted to hear but at least they know where they stand. Anything can be worked out but it takes communication. No one is ever that busy.

Rod

thomsont

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I sent money to Brian on 11/03/2006 - Just after my wife gave birth to my son. It toke more than 4 months to refinish the cue (not sure if it's done) and i finally gave up and Brian promised to refund me the amount. That was about 2 months ago.... :( Brian, if you reading this, my son is already 6 month+ old!

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
thomsont said:
I sent money to Brian on 11/03/2006 - Just after my wife gave birth to my son. It toke more than 4 months to refinish the cue (not sure if it's done) and i finally gave up and Brian promised to refund me the amount. That was about 2 months ago.... :( Brian, if you reading this, my son is already 6 month+ old!

i think you mean 2005...

chris