JB case just ordered

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
I am new here so don't know all the politics about case manufacturers and don't really care. I am not a case snob by any means, I just want function over anything else. So today I via the phone I ordered a JB ultimate rugged 3x6 case. I needed a new case right away and liked the features of the case. All the dealers I found online were out of stock of the JB cases. So I paid a little bit more directly than what the dealers were advertising them for. I had to get something that was in stock because I passed my old case down to my son and I have a tourney next weekend. I should get it next week and hopefully I will like it. I don't want to have to buy another case for many years. I want to thank Karen (?) for her help on the emails, phone calls and getting it shipped right out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
You'll be happy, it's the best case for the money.
You picked a very strong case with a rock solid warranty.

Enjoy.
Rob.M

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hope my custom rugged is here soon !! hint hint if JB is watching ;)

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
This morning I had breakfast, went to the mall and bought two suits for work and hope to go hit some balls later.

Now if you were happy with the case your received (review), had issues that got handled well, had unresolved issues etc I could see you starting a thread etc. The main forum is not a transaction ledger or bulletin board.

Last edited:

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
This morning I had breakfast, went to the mall and bought two suits for work and hope to go hit some balls later.

Now if you were happy with the case your received (review), had issues that got handled well, had unresolved issues etc I could see you starting a thread etc. The main forum is not a transaction ledger or bulletin board.
He know nothing about case maker politics ?? And doesn't want too either !
I think he knows something...

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
Good to know Nick B. Like I said, I'm new here, I don't know all your unwritten rules. I'm just trying to participate. Next time should I check with you first ? Hope your breakfast was good!

Sent from my iPhone ✈️

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Sixwillwin,
Welcome to the forum.

Don't sweat anyone whining about your post. Your thread isn't so bad. Personally, I LIKE IT.
:D

JB Cases are awesome.

JoeyA

I am new here so don't know all the politics about case manufacturers and don't really care. I am not a case snob by any means, I just want function over anything else. So today I via the phone I ordered a JB ultimate rugged 3x6 case. I needed a new case right away and liked the features of the case. All the dealers I found online were out of stock of the JB cases. So I paid a little bit more directly than what the dealers were advertising them for. I had to get something that was in stock because I passed my old case down to my son and I have a tourney next weekend. I should get it next week and hopefully I will like it. I don't want to have to buy another case for many years. I want to thank Karen (?) for her help on the emails, phone calls and getting it shipped right out.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"JB case just ordered"

Great.
I just ordered a new chess book on Amazon.
It's on endgame by Dvoretsky. Supposed to be pretty good.
I have lots of other endgame books but this is kinda like the endgame Bible.
I've heard it's good for players rated 2400 and up. I'm 2586 USCF so it'll be
very beneficial.
Hope it'll be here soon.

Here's a link in case you're interested:
http://www.amazon.com/Dvoretskys-En...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1453588741&sr=1-2

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
good grief. folks are upset a guy started a thread cause he bought a new case, and others who HATE the thread not only read the thread but then posted in the thread as well. LMAO

Last edited:

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Good to know Nick B. Like I said, I'm new here, I don't know all your unwritten rules. I'm just trying to participate. Next time should I check with you first ? Hope your breakfast was good!

Sent from my iPhone ✈️

I'm not nor would ever consider myself the forum etiquette depart of justice. If you had come here with a question, concern or observation about the product or service...fill your boots. Simply giving us a weather report is not what I would start a thread over. Go on a computer forum and tell them you just went to bestbuy and got some RAM. Then come back and tell us how it went.

This doesn't qualify as a public service announcement.

Attachments

• blogentry-46516-13814461276273.jpg
    blogentry-46516-13814461276273.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,122

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
good grief. folks are upset a guy started a thread cause he bought a new case, and others who HATE the thread not only read the thread but then posted in the thread as well. LMAO

Your right cause buying a JB case is ground breaking news should not be compared with such things as taking out the trash ,, I bought a new trolling combo ,, stand up sea striker rod , okuma 30 lever drag spooled with 200yrds 30 lb Berkley big game topped 100 yds 60 lb suffix braid ,, and 30 feet of 100lb suffix leader just in case I get a big biter on :rolleyes:

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys do realize that you could just p.m the guy. Instead you bump a thread you seem to dislike.

《《《《《Confused

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Your right cause buying a JB case is ground breaking news should not be compared with such things as taking out the trash ,, I bought a new trolling combo ,, stand up sea striker rod , okuma 30 lever drag spooled with 200yrds 30 lb Berkley big game topped 100 yds 60 lb suffix braid ,, and 30 feet of 100lb suffix leader just in case I get a big biter on :rolleyes:

Except you are on a pool forum not a fishing forum, see the difference ? And of course, I said it was "ground breaking" material, right ??

It's a thread about a new pool case he bought. Yet, here you are reading it and posting in it. Brilliant :rolleyes:

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suspect the dislikers of the OP, is more to do with products principle. If it was someone else, I doubt the dislikers would bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KRJ

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

Sent from my iPhone ✈️

six your thread is fine....it reminds me of how cool it was when I received my custom Rugged from JB. John even called me on the phone to make sure it arrived and that I liked it."

Something tells me breakfast was Cheerios and pi$$.

Welcome to the forum and let us know how the case is!

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
I suspect the dislikers of the OP, is more to do with products principle. If it was someone else, I doubt the dislikers would bother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the products principle didn't have a habit of shameless advertising and astroturfing then people might not roll their eyes as often as they do.

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new case. AZ has many wonderful members who are always ready to offer advice.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Enjoy your new case. I was not a fan of JB cases but decided to try one after reading so many positive reviews. So I bought a 2/5 Rugged. Like it so much I'm looking to buy a Rugged 3/6 or 4/8. Also have Jay Flowers 2/4 by JB.