Reputation points?

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
I know you can give rep points when someone posts a thread....but how much points do you get? It says I have two rep threads but 27 points? Anybody know how this works? First person who responds, after I read what it's all about, I will give rep points;) ...LOL

Joseph Ortega

Daddy's little girl
Silver Member
a9ballbr8k said:
I know you can give rep points when someone posts a thread....but how much points do you get? It says I have two rep threads but 27 points? Anybody know how this works? First person who responds, after I read what it's all about, I will give rep points;) ...LOL
i dont really know.........give me rep anyway:D

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
a9ballbr8k said:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=33835&highlight=reputation

Try that.

As for the points count, it's probably based on your length of membership, number of posts, shoe size, number of pets and last time you ate sushi.

-td

Last edited:

PKM

OB-1 Kenobi
Silver Member
chp_wave_eqn.jpg

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
Are rep points redeemable for cash? If not, I see no use... who wants some?

a9ballbr8k

Don't anger my stakehorse
Silver Member
AZE said:
Are rep points redeemable for cash? If not, I see no use... who wants some?
Although they may not be redeemable for cash, they "should" represent positivity of ones character and should represent that the person is "respectable". At least that's the way it seems or should seem to me. As in if you post something resourceful, helping, or if you unselfishly help some one out with a question or sale or whatever it is. Acts like a represention of "this is a good guy/gal" or "avoid this person at all costs."

Last edited:

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
The More Points You Have, The More They're Worth (Rep wise)

Go to the top of this page and click on 'Members List'.
When that page appears, Go to the word 'Reputation' above the little green block and click on Reputation.

There are 10,000 'Members' registered at AZB and they are listed there according to their number of 'Reputaion Points'. You may only attain 11 little green blocks of Rep, but you accumulate the points. The points move you up on the list.

The higher up on the list you are, the MORE points are given when you give someone Good or Bad rep. For example, a member with one green box and 27 rep points gives another member Good Rep for a post. The person that received that Rep may get only a couple of points. If someone with 11 green rep boxes and 7,000 rep points were to give that same person Good Rep for their post, they might receive 60-80 points. If you get Good Rep from RACKMSUCKR (the holy grail of Rep points :) ) you might receive 100 Rep points and a cheeseburger with fries..... and $10.

Doug
Get it ?

Edited to add: You don't HAVE to give me good Rep for this informative post........ (but a pox on your house may occur otherwise) :)

Last edited:

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Yes grasshopper, that is a good start...... now go stand outside in the rain until you attain 5,000.
D.
:)
I have 2187 - there was a minor set back with WF but plenty of people gave me rep to offset that. :) I though I had a lot until I noticed I was all the way on the 3rd page.
If I went outside to stand in the rain - I would be waiting a long time. That is the only part that sucks living in the desert.

BVal

davidwoj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take aways...

S.B. - can points be taken away? Say....for something like a bad avitar?:D

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
davidwoj said:
You can give neg. rep for any reason I guess. Any time you give neg. rep it takes points away.

BVal

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Have Enough for The Grand Buffet

AZE said:
Are rep points redeemable for cash?

No, but they may soon be redeemable on AZB for v-food (like cheeseburgers, fries, nachos, soda, beer and POPCORN )
D.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
What's An Avatar ?

davidwoj said:

Why, CERTAINLY. The more Rep points one has, the more points are taken away by Bad Rep points given.
D.
( who'd you have in mind ? )

Last edited: