Reputation points?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think we should be given 25 vChips for every 1,000 green rep points we accumulate! :D

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM said:
I think we should be given 25 vChips for every 1,000 green rep points we accumulate! :D

JAM

Let's see 25 divided into 6,565...:D

Can't blame a gal for trying! :p

JAM

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
JAM said:

JAM

I'm still in the chips cause I gamble with my head and not my heart;)

Don't you get pumped up again at the first of the year?

Best of luck:)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
I guess that you didn't see my recent post in the v-bookie section ? :)
D.

I see you're holding 100, and I'm on the shortskies!

Next vEvent, I'm betting my whole vBankroll, all 25 vChippies! :D

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ribdoner said:
I'm still in the chips cause I gamble with my head and not my heart;)

Don't you get pumped up again at the first of the year?

Best of luck:)

I had 2700 vChips and bet all of it on one bet because I was mad, the subject of another 300-plus post thread. :mad:

Moral of the story, don't bet when you're angry! :eek:

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Solly, no speekie inklish !
D.

I'm betting all my 25 vChips on Turning Stone vEvent.

It's a hard tournament to handicap, but I'm preparing my tout sheet now! :)

JAM

crosseyedjoe

Anywhere but here
Silver Member
JAM said:
I had 2700 vChips and bet all of it on one bet because I was mad, the subject of another 300-plus post thread. :mad:

Moral of the story, don't bet when you're angry! :eek:

JAM

You might want to give Tanner a bite, that kid got a gazillion vCash.

MikeM

Pool Lover
Silver Member
25 vchips

JAM said:
I'm betting all my 25 vChips on Turning Stone vEvent.

It's a hard tournament to handicap, but I'm preparing my tout sheet now! :)

JAM

Sounds like someone gave you a walking stick;)

MM

A

a_susie_cue

How many rep points can you give out in a 24 hour period and then how long do you have to wait to give more? When I am able to give more, let me know who would like some.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I Think....Therefore, I AM

a_susie_cue said:
How many rep points can you give out in a 24 hour period and then how long do you have to wait to give more? When I am able to give more, let me know who would like some.

I don't think it's the points, I think it's the number of recipients. I think you can hit about 7 people and then you have to wait until the next day.
D.
( I couldn't help but notice that noone has hit ME for all this valuable information....... I'm outta here. The hell with you ingrates ) :)

davidwoj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Why, CERTAINLY. The more Rep points one has, the more points are taken away by Bap Rep points given.
D.
( who'd you have in mind ? )

SB - Ummm....no one in particular...nice "new" avitar! Much more attractive than the previous picture.:cool:

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Neil said:
I don't know. Iv'e given eight in one day before. But I also have tried to rep someone and been told I have to spread it around first. That's AFTER I already repped 10 other people! I can't figure it out.

Thats because you were trying to rep the same person twice within too soon a time frame. You can rep like 7 or 8 people in 24hrs...but you need to give out quite a bit more rep before you can rep someone twice. Keeps friends from just rep-ing each other to score more green boxes.;)

sde

Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
Go to the top of this page and click on 'Members List'.
When that page appears, Go to the word 'Reputation' above the little green block and click on Reputation.

There are 10,000 'Members' registered at AZB and they are listed there according to their number of 'Reputaion Points'. You may only attain 11 little green blocks of Rep, but you accumulate the points. The points move you up on the list.

The higher up on the list you are, the MORE points are given when you give someone Good or Bad rep. For example, a member with one green box and 27 rep points gives another member Good Rep for a post. The person that received that Rep may get only a couple of points. If someone with 11 green rep boxes and 7,000 rep points were to give that same person Good Rep for their post, they might receive 60-80 points. If you get Good Rep from RACKMSUCKR (the holy grail of Rep points :) ) you might receive 100 Rep points and a cheeseburger with fries..... and $10.

Doug
Get it ?

Edited to add: You don't HAVE to give me good Rep for this informative post........ (but a pox on your house may occur otherwise) :)

I think you are correct with the exception of what I high lighted in red.

IMO the number of posts and length of time as a member also contribute to the number of rep points given by any member.

For example I have received good rep, from a long time member with few posts and one green box, that was worth 19 points and from a fairly new member with 3 green boxes that was worth only 6 points.

Steve

sde

Silver Member
a9ballbr8k said:
I know you can give rep points when someone posts a thread....but how much points do you get? It says I have two rep threads but 27 points? Anybody know how this works? First person who responds, after I read what it's all about, I will give rep points;) ...LOL

I see now that you have 2 green boxes! Way to go!

The green boxes are a indication of how many rep points you have accumulated. IIRC this table shows how many points = # of boxes. Feel free to correct me if this is wrong.

000 - 099 = 1 box
100 - 199 = 2 boxes
200 - 299 = 3 boxes
300 - 399 = 4 boxes
400 - 499 = 5 boxes
500 - 699 = 6 boxes
700 - 899 = 7 boxes
900 - 1099 = 8 boxes
1100 - 1299 = 9 boxes
1300 - 1499 =10 boxes
1500 - >>>> = 11 boxes

Steve

Last edited:

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
<----wonders if he will ever get more than two green boxes....doubt it....i am far from reputable.....maybe if I tell the worst joke in history....a three legged dog walks into a pool hall and says i am look for the man who shot my PAW....ha ha ha....what a wonderful thing....

in all seriousness...those people who post alot of informative and insightful points recieve the most points. You will get there someday. If I would get off my dead butt once in a while, I might actually get some.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Originally Posted by Smorgass Bored
Go to the top of this page and click on 'Members List'.
When that page appears, Go to the word 'Reputation' above the little green block and click on Reputation.

There are 10,000 'Members' registered at AZB and they are listed there according to their number of 'Reputaion Points'. You may only attain 11 little green blocks of Rep, but you accumulate the points. The points move you up on the list.

The higher up on the list you are, the MORE points are given when you give someone Good or Bad rep. For example, a member with one green box and 27 rep points gives another member Good Rep for a post. The person that received that Rep may get only a couple of points. If someone with 11 green rep boxes and 7,000 rep points were to give that same person Good Rep for their post, they might receive 60-80 points. If you get Good Rep from RACKMSUCKR (the holy grail of Rep points ) you might receive 100 Rep points and a cheeseburger with fries..... and $10.

Doug
Get it ?

Edited to add: You don't HAVE to give me good Rep for this informative post........ (but a pox on your house may occur otherwise)

sde said:
I think you are correct with the exception of what I high lighted in red.

IMO the number of posts and length of time as a member also contribute to the number of rep points given by any member.

For example I have received good rep, from a long time member with few posts and one green box, that was worth 19 points and from a fairly new member with 3 green boxes that was worth only 6 points.

Steve

Well, After 8 years at AZB I had acculated a total of 58 points (58 points in EIGHT YEARS). I think that some (or all) Rep points were lost when AZ changed servers a few years ago (2003?)

Now, I've been here 10 years and have over 7,000 points (accumulated in the last 2 years) and I still only have $43.11 in my pocket.

Let's do an experiment. I'll give you Rep for your post and you tell me how many points you got for it, OK ?
Let me know when you're ready and have noted your current points and then I'll send you Rep and you can report the number of points received in this thread.
D.
( this should be interesting... imo)