Show your Hoppe's

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
If you have a Hoppe style cue pls. post them. Simple, elegant and timeless. Let's see the different take cuemakers have on one of the more popular cue styles. Thanks for posting.
 
Hoppes

Great post! Love Hoppe cues.
Here is my Carolina Custom cue. Slightly different Hoppe ring. Ivory Hoppe with nickel silver rings on either side.

ccue.jpg
 
cyrex said:
Great post! Love Hoppe cues.
Here is my Carolina Custom cue. Slightly different Hoppe ring. Ivory Hoppe with nickel silver rings on either side.

ccue.jpg


Rex,
now thats one good looking cue.. I'll try to have pics of your cue up soon..
 
I've seen worse pics:eek: :D

Maybe it's your fantastic cues which compensate for your photography skills! Seriously love the Searing and Cameron


1pRoscoe said:
I really suck at taking pictures, but.....
 
Jeff Olney

A couple of Jeff Olneys in the works.....The top cue may be shipped out on Monday, and the bottom cue just got the first layer of paint...


hoppefatring.jpg


hoppeprongandjt.jpg
 
That is a great looking cue!! I have got to find an ebony titlist....been looking for quite some time and your pictures aren't helping me to forget about it!!!
 
Texas Ebony Full Splice Titlist ...

johnf_34 said:
That is a great looking cue!! I have got to find an ebony titlist....been looking for quite some time and your pictures aren't helping me to forget about it!!!
I have one of this Texas ebony titlist in the work , is that what you are looking for:) ?
p2-1.jpg
 
Back
Top