💡💡YOUR FAVORITE GAMBLING SAYING..Drop it here

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
This is like a fat baby taking candy from a skinny baby.

JoeyA

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
No Ideas.

We play for Beer In Canada. So, the guy challenges the table and says. "Play for a Beer"?

Ha, one Thanksgiving Day, my Pool Pardner and I for that day didn't pay for one. And later on, we had so many beer on the table, the guys were just giving us the money for one, so we got to eat fro free too. But, don't let that fool ya. One beer in a bar in Canada is $6.50, so you can make out like a bandit if ya want to.

Twas a decent Day.

pokeandhope

Registered
I used to play an old guy who said...."I'll beat ya one handed riding a unicycle on a beach ball. rack'em up!" He died in 1990, but i still use his line. He might have taught me a little about pool too.;)

crirvine

Registered
Fat Randy Wallace(Tulsa barbox legend) on why his opponent stood no chance: "His head ain't shaped right". Thought i was gonna throw up i laughed so hard. Randy was,and still is, a walking one-liner machine.
I went to high school with Randy. Don't know if he was called Fat Randy yet. He always had a big roll of cash in his pocket. Was already knocking them off in Tulsa.

There was this guy, smaller than Randy, always picking on him. Randy took it for weeks. Then one day Randy turned around and busted the guy's lip. Randy actually said that he was sorry, but that he just couldn't take it anymore. The bully went scurrying down the hallway, bloody lip, dumbfounded look on his face.

Imotv8u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would you like to gamble? No, I don’t gamble, but if you want to play a set for money I’ll play you.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You want a "Spot"? I'll take you to the dog pound and get you a puppy. You can call him anything you like.... :thumbup:

cscott67

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call the ambulance,,,,,

Somebody just died!!!!

Drop that iron!!

You can die on the hill.......

And in the window flew a dove!

Its like a nightmare......... Doc

jschaefer

Registered
"you've got the heart of a pea"

"I've made games that will go down in the annals of suckerdom"

when you're on the hill and your opponent is buried...."if you've got a move, you better make it now'

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cheese, please.

Don't be scared. It will only hurt for a little bit.

It's post time.

And, of course, my favorite: It's like a nightmare, isn't it? :grin:

jbullerjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
“He couldn’t play a radio.” Unknown

“He plays just right.” Erman Bullard

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Get out the same way you got in.

My favorite, probably already mentioned by me but....."Belly-up to the table like a man." :D

JoeyA