🔥🔥Diveney w/2 shafts

Toddjones5

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
🔥2018 Pat Diveney🔥
Butt weight: 15.84 oz
Shaft 1: 30 inch 3.91 oz
Shaft 2: 28 inch 3.9 oz
Cue plays great trade value $2500 cash price $2000. Very interested in any cogs but also will look at any custom cues seeing what’s out there. you can reach me better by texting 470-429-0108
IMG_3629.jpeg

Last edited:

Lyndy1212

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It helps us to know what trades to offer you if we know what cash value your offering the cue at. Then we can offer trades of similar value. Plus it’s also in the rules that you post a price.

Toddjones5

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It helps us to know what trades to offer you if we know what cash value your offering the cue at. Then we can offer trades of similar value. Plus it’s also in the rules that you post a price.
Okay I don’t post on here much but I wasn’t looking to sell. I’m interested in trading for other custom cues

Lyndy1212

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes I understand but it helps to know what you value the cue at so we can offer comparable trades. Cues can range from $50 bucks to $50,000…. It helps to have a price to narrow the offerings and right now we have no idea what you’re valuing your cue at.

Reactions: fjk

markitekt

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My current Diveney is very similar in design, my 3rd Diveney BTW and I'm convinced they were all the best playing cues over the past 30 years I've been playing with tens of cues.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
what wood was used in the cue

what type ( thread count) joint pin

straight apart and together

what is the shaft dia at the smallest point on the wood in .000 and where is that point in relation to the bottom of the ferrule

THANKS

Toddjones5

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what wood was used in the cue

what type ( thread count) joint pin

straight apart and together

what is the shaft dia at the smallest point on the wood in .000 and where is that point in relation to the bottom of the ferrule

THANKS
I’m out of town for vacation but when I get home I can measure it all. I know it has a radial pin I’m not sure what type of wood was used for it