$1,000 added Omega Billiards Tour Jan 19-20, 2013 Rusty's Billiards Arlington, Tx

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
New OPEN Tour in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area!!

OMEGA BILLIARDS TOUR at Rusty's Billiards in Arlington!

$1,000 Guaranteed ADDED Open event PLUS Prizes!

Rusty's Billiards
3151 S. Cooper St.
Arlington, Texas 76015

The pool room has a separate NON Smoking room with tables!

Auction begins at 11am (100% payback). Must be present at 11am.

9-Ball tournament on 8-foot tables Two Day event.

Alternate Breaks. Magic Racks.

Limited to only 64 players!

Pays 1/4-1/2 of the Field.

Last Lady paid and separate auction for the ladies if more than 3 enter.

Entry Fee $45 (Includes $7.50 Green/$7.50 Registration Fee)

Matches will be called directly after Auction.

Texas Express Rules modified to tour specifications.

There will be SIX events in 2013. You must play in 3 of the 6 to be eligible for the $2,000-added 2013 Season Finale Dec 6-9! So, get your entries in soon! We have been having 10-20 people on the alternate lists!

Handicapped Tournament
(ranking based on known ability).
Races are:
9 (pros/grand masters)
8 (masters)
7 (advanced)
6 (open) And gets the call 8ball from an 8 ranked player, and the call 7ball from a 9 ranked player.
5 (trophy) And gets call 7ball from a 8 ranked player, and the wild 8ball from a 9 ranked player.

Can pay your entry fee ahead of time:
(1) at the Omega Billiards Shop in Hurst, Tx,
(2) at Rusty's Billiards in Arlington
(3) at Rusty's Billiards in Fort Worth
(3) paypal: omegabilliardstour@gmail.com (choose GIFT),
Or
(4) the day of (if spots available)

Call Melinda for Questions: 817 691 0716

Polos and shirts will be available!

Break and run contest starts OUT at $100 a ball!

A BIG Thank you to our Sponsors for this event!
Omega Billiards Supply
ACME Cases
Rusty's Billiards
Predator cues
Lucasi Cues
OB Cues
AZBilliards.com
BilliardsPress.com
CSI - CueSports International
BCAPL
Irving Ink and Thread

Last edited:

poolmouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely a good idea to pay in advance. Excellent equipment, great crowd, and cigarette smoke was very reasonable.

Don't miss this! :)

Attachments

• clickheels220.gif
    clickheels220.gif
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,064
Last edited:

Ricky F

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are the tables anything like Speed's:shrug:?

Of all the places I've played around here I still have never made it out to the Arlington Rusty's, kept meaning to, just never actually got there.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
whats my handicap?
Im off work that weekend may come play

I do not know - I'd guess a 7 or an 8. I will find out for sure if you decide to come.

Definitely a good idea to pay in advance. Excellent equipment, great crowd, and cigarette smoke was very reasonable.

Don't miss this! :)

And this pool room as a NON SMOKING side!!

Are the tables anything like Speed's:shrug:?

Of all the places I've played around here I still have never made it out to the Arlington Rusty's, kept meaning to, just never actually got there.

It's a fantastic place! Open 24-hours a day, too :)

21 have already signed up!!

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
New things coming....

We are finalizing some very very exciting new things that we hope to announce soon.

Sign up early if you want to play in our 2013 Inaugural Omega Billiards Tour Event at the beautiful Rusty's Billiards in Arlington, TX. Every one of our events has been filled up many days in advance with a long list of alternates. Your entry fee is fully refundable, so secure your spot.

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a little confused on this, are we not racing to our handicap anymore ? did it change ?

6 (open) And gets the call 8ball from an 8 ranked player, and the call 7ball from a 9 ranked player.
5 (trophy) And gets call 7ball from a 8 ranked player, and the wild 8ball from a 9 ranked player.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I'm a little confused on this, are we not racing to our handicap anymore ? did it change ?

Yes, you are still racing to your handicap. BUT, the 5s and 6s also get weight from the 8s and 9s.

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Handicap?

Since I have been off the scene for almost a year I should be a 5 or 6 is that how it works? I think this will be my first event. Put me down and I will pay my entry.

Frank Cherry

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Since I have been off the scene for almost a year I should be a 5 or 6 is that how it works? I think this will be my first event. Put me down and I will pay my entry.

Frank Cherry

I think you'd be a 6 or a 7. I'll put you down as a 6 but I'll be asking around before the tourney ;)

Let me know when you can pay. You would be number 23 already signed up!

Ricky F

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard a rumor that the Omega Billiards Tour will start offering shuttle service to and from the event, is this true? :thumbup:

frankster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rooms

Have any rooms close by, looking forward to playing. I must ask what level would i start at, a dollar for everytime you heard that one lol. Just hoping you have rooms close. thanks Frank

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Have any rooms close by, looking forward to playing. I must ask what level would i start at, a dollar for everytime you heard that one lol. Just hoping you have rooms close. thanks Frank

Hi Frank, please PM me your full name and I will ask around and find out how your playing compares to others.

There are a few hotels near I20 and Cooper, which is only a couple of miles from the pool room.

Inquiring minds want to know... ;)

We are waiting on details for additional sponsors. :) Once we have the contracts, we will announce the details. In the meantime, another new thing is there be THREE awards for 2013! Tour Champion, Most Improved Player, and Best Sportsmanship!

At least I thought it was funny! :grin:

It was funny! I've been looking up how to get this done for you! ;)

Ricky F

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are we there yet, is it time?

I sure wish I could win one of those sweet cues Omega Billiards raffles off each tournament!