1-pocket partners match

streak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was watching the live stream from DCC this morning and had to leave. Does anyone know who were the participants ( other than Gentile ) in the partners 1-pocket match, who won, and what was the bet.
Thanks

pablocruz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Through the grapevine I heard Chris came back from 4-2 to win!! They were betting between 10k and 11k before I went to bed!! Brian White was the big guys name!!

pablocruz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I just read, Brian was up 4 games to 2 and 7-5 in ball count and missed a decent shot for the cheese and went on to lose 5 games to 4!!

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy Cow I watched some of that as well. The only thing more boring than watching two guys play one pocket is four guys playing one pocket! My ultimate nightmare would be team one pocket!! JMO; I know many folks like one pocket but I am wired way to tight and have no patience for it...

pablocruz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really hunh. I think the 3rd game went on for like 2 hours or close to it!! I woulda liked to have seen Chris and Brian match-up on their own!!

OPQ

Registered
The other team's 'captain' was Brian White.

I love 1P but that match was pretty boring. They were playing so cautious, I bet due to the poor partners Gentile and White had to coach.

demonrho

Registered Amuser
Silver Member
Chris Gentile and Amjet versus Brian White and Jason Kirkus. It was a golden opportunity to listen to a premier mover like Chris explain his moves, and, even in some cases, how to execute them. Thanks, Inside Pool.