lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was waiting for the punchline....

The title kind of reminds me of a joke-

A man was walking down the street near the mental institution and on the other side of the fence he can hear people chanting 99, 99, 99... So, out of curiosity he walks to the fence and tries to peek through a hole. As soon as he does, somebody pokes him in the eye with a stick and everyone on the other side of the fence starts chanting 100, 100, 100...

Eric >feels poked in the eye

lol. That was actually funny.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They say to become an expert at something you need to put in 10000 hrs of practice . In this case we will use post in place of hours. You are now a certified poster.
Congratulation here's to 10000 more.

Thanks, franko. Though I got a running head start on RSB.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you had used the multi-quote feature as intended, you'd have many fewer posts.:)

[I imagine we'll be testing that again later in this thread.]

I'm pleased you're still here, Lou.

lmao. Guilty, guilty, guilty. Thanks, Large.

Lou Figueroa
lock him up

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
10,000 is a milestone for sure. Congratulations on wearing out at least one keyboard. My own A and Z keys are completely illegible.

Although we had our initial disagreement over the JB match, I want you to know that I do think you've offered much rich content, humor and observations throughout your 10,000 posts. I particular enjoy your quips. You are a survivor Lou! Not many of us around these days.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10,000 is a milestone for sure. Congratulations on wearing out at least one keyboard. My own A and Z keys are completely illegible.

Although we had our initial disagreement over the JB match, I want you to know that I do think you've offered much rich content, humor and observations throughout your 10,000 posts. I particular enjoy your quips. You are a survivor Lou! Not many of us around these days.

You and I have butted heads several times, Tate, so, being honest, I find your comments particularly touching and I thank you for them.

Lou Figueroa

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on your milestone Lou :groucho:

Here's to the next 10,000:indecisive:

-Kat,

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Lou, I am simultaneously elated and saddened at your achievement. It is always good to know you are there. Like that over-achieving patch of skin above my elbow that grows a 3 inch hair out of it for no reason every 8 or 10 months.

We salute you.

Lesh

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This post has absolutely no value until JB comes in and starts wolfing.

10K....wow...congrats...I think.

lol, thanks, Robin. You're right, of course.

I sometime times recall with a chuckle the time leading up to that match and how he'd say that after he won he was going to take his wife to the Maldives on vacation, buy lobster dinners for everyone who worked for him and also install a/c in his "sweat shop."

Who couldn't use a little more of that :)

Lou Figueroa