101 Tips to Improve Your Game

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a pm from a member who said the link in my sig didn't work. I have fixed the link, I think. Merry Christmas!

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a pm from a member who said the link in my sig didn't work. I have fixed the link, I think. Merry Christmas!

I downloaded the 101 tips but my anti virus quarantined several threats and pop ups wanted me to install lots of programs.
This is way more then I want to deal with.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lots of good reminders in this list, I will pass this onto my son :)

Thanks for posting.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I downloaded the 101 tips but my anti virus quarantined several threats and pop ups wanted me to install lots of programs.
This is way more then I want to deal with.

You need to check your security software. It's a PDF, which cannot and does not, carry any pop-ups, virus, whatever, as far as I know and I've been using personal computers since the late '80s. I downloaded it after I changed the links. You should be especially careful if you are using Norton products. I won't say they don't work but I quit using them in the early '90s because they almost destroyed the pc I was using. Their settings may be too sensitive for the average user. Seriously, I don't know what could have happened to set anything off unless it was from the host server itself. I'd be glad to email it to you if you want.

Last edited:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just had a pm from the member who contacted me and he had problems with Media Fire wanting him to do and install stuff. If you just ignore all that and concentrate on getting the file itself, you should be ok. Be glad to email if you still have problems. George would have wanted everyone to have this.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just had a pm from the member who contacted me and he had problems with Media Fire wanting him to do and install stuff. If you just ignore all that and concentrate on getting the file itself, you should be ok. Be glad to email if you still have problems. George would have wanted everyone to have this.
Maybe you could get Mike Panozzo to put it up on the Billiards Digest site. I think it was originally a column there.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe you could get Mike Panozzo to put it up on the Billiards Digest site. I think it was originally a column there.

Yes, it was in the magazine, not on the site. Thanks for the suggestion, Bob! I contacted BD asking if I could distribute it as a give-away at the opening of a local pool room. They had no problem with it and neither did George. I at first gave it away here by email but member Cali Red suggested putting it on a downloadable site instead and it's been there ever since. I'll try to get hold of Mike after the holiday. I've been trying to contact them about my subscription renewal but have yet to hear anything.