1st Annual OnePocket.Org Members Tournament

Disco Dave

Registered
Lacy's Cue Sports Bar is hosting OnePocket.Orgs First Annual Members Only One Pocket Tournament. 32-player field of OnePocket.Org's most active members will be vying for rankings and bragging rights and of course $$ at Lacy's million dollar cue sports facility in Chalmette, LA September 23rd thru 25th.

Friday September 23rd thru Sunday September 25th
Competition will be on 9-ft. Diamond Pro-Am tables.
Red Circle Cue Ball
32-Player Double Elimination
Races to 3 on both sides
Players Meeting & Calcutta @ 6:00 pm Friday evening
Round 1 at 7:00 pm Friday evening

31 players have registered, with one remaining spot to be filled. Verified members may contact website administrator NH Steve at onepocket.org to register for the remaining spot or to submit your name as an alternate.

If you will be in the Greater New Orleans area during this event, please consider stopping by, meeting the players and passing a good time.

Those of you who can't be present are welcome to watch the action streaming online live ... free courtesy of OnSite Pool Network (OSPN) hosted through OnePocket.Org's website. The link to the live stream will be posted TBD.

picture.php

Last edited:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Current Player List

Disco Dave
rnewkirk
Richard S
NH Steve
Mkbtank
Jeff Sparks
Jakie
crabbcatjohn
John Rizzo
Cincy Kid
Island Drive
Miller
Joey A
1pwannabe
LSJohn
David Richardson
James Christopher
kicker
MHilton777
Troutmanmo
BRLongArm
Tom Wirth
John in NH
Fireman KC
Cory in DC
Bill Rowsey
DickP
Hardmix
mobilemike
1 Hole Nut
wgcp
Greyghost

Last edited:

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Indeed! The only downside is it will be my first time in New Orleans and I doubt I'll ever leave the pool room. Of well. No Beads for me...

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Indeed! The only downside is it will be my first time in New Orleans and I doubt I'll ever leave the pool room. Of well. No Beads for me...
I plan on doing a few things, don't know what yet... Maybe the garden district for brunch or something.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I plan on doing a few things, don't know what yet... Maybe the garden district for brunch or something.

There is a great outdoor bar not far from the pool hall called Bacchanal. It's in the ByWater area of New Orleans, not far from Buffalo's new room. Not sure when the new room opens. I'll have to ask Buffalo

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Hotel Monteleone New Orleans

I think a walk through the French Quarter is a "must-do" for this trip. Hell, I'll even make the trip with you guys.

If someone wants to spring for lunch at the Rib Room in the Omni Orleans Hotel, I'm game for that too.

I've never been to the Rib Room or to the restaurant at Monteleone Hotel either. I hear that's where John Henderson likes to stay.

I just checked their rates and they have an incredible Internet Value price for September 23-25th, 3 nights, 2 adults for only $389.00/night.

If any of you get a room there, be sure and invite me to sleep on the couch for at least one night.
JoeyA

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think a walk through the French Quarter is a "must-do" for this trip. Hell, I'll even make the trip with you guys.

If someone wants to spring for lunch at the Rib Room in the Omni Orleans Hotel, I'm game for that too.

I've never been to the Rib Room or to the restaurant at Monteleone Hotel either. I hear that's where John Henderson likes to stay.

I just checked their rates and they have an incredible Internet Value price for September 23-25th, 3 nights, 2 adults for only $389.00/night.

If any of you get a room there, be sure and invite me to sleep on the couch for at least one night.

JoeyA

Do you know how far the French quarter is from Lacy's?