1st Annual Tornado Open Sept. 30- Oct.4, 2015

tommyhill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vivian my now 13 year old son was 10 years old when he met you in Reno. you were super nice to him and of course you became his favorite player. we will come from California to support you and play.... thank you !!!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
WOW! Vivian has come on AZB like a strong wind. LOL. Good luck with your tournament. Johnnyt

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW! Vivian has come on AZB like a strong wind. LOL. Good luck with your tournament. Johnnyt

JohnnyT wish you would make it down, would love to buy you a brewksi and play a little pool with ya.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good luck with your inaugural event Vivian! I know it will be great since you will make sure of that. I hope this is the first of many for you - Vivian Villarreal, promoter extraordinaire! :thumbup:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GYK will be in the country for the C OF C which occurs just a few days before this. A few girls are asking her to come to Texas.

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For people who have a sense of humor.

GYK? Vivian, let me tell what I am hearing around town. In the last two weeks I have been to a dozen pool halls in the Alamo town telling every Mexican I know about this tournament. Out of the 357 Mexicans I have talked to about the tournament, 347 all wanted to know if the weda from Australia was going to be there. The other ten were too busy yelling, othro dos equis for them to listen.

Being the world traveler that I am I had to explain there were no Kangaroos in Austria, just lots of blondies with blue eyes. Wow, at coaches corner six guys jumped in a ford F150 yelling road trip, road trip. I told them, hey, Austria is across the Atlantic Ocean. They said, no problemo, how do you think we got here, we are all good swimmers pendejo.

Jasmin, Jasmin, Jasmin, we want Jasmin.

Just like cheech said, every mexicans goal is to have a blonde girlfriend named Jasmin. Ok, he actually said Debbie but he was stoned and the script said Jasmin. Cheech messed up and now there are 5,435 mexicans in Texas stuck with a Debbie.

So beg, borrow, steal, get her here.

Four guys from the Lucky Monkey said they are good kidnappers.