1x2 New GTF Seconds For Sale

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
242   0   1
After selling most of my perfect 1x2 Gtf cases, the time has come to move the remaining
cases that I call seconds. These are all brand new cases and each have slight issues that has
kept me from selling them as perfect.
Most are easily brought to perfect with a marker or a little dye.
Here are 10 available.

All are shipped CONUS and would prefer PayPal friends and family.
Thanks

1. Tan Lizard ~ Lid is a little loose (slides on and off easier than normal) and has a small gap in back.
SOLD

2. Tan Smooth ~ Perfect case except lid is a little loose (slides off easier than normal).
$185

3. Black Lizard ~ Rolled leather top & bottom. Pretty much perfect, maybe the lid is a hair off and maybe a hair gap in back.
SOLD

4. Tan Smooth ~ Perfect case except a small dent in the case that barely noticeable.
SOLD

5. Black Lizard ~ Rolled leather top & bottom. Case has loose lid and looks like it it needs to be sanded or cut on the lid to meet the case perfect. Also a seam in back.
$165

6. Black Lizard ~ Rolled leather top & bottom. Case is basically perfect except a little white on corner of lid and a hair seam in bottom back. Easy fixes I believe.
SOLD

7. Black Lizard ~ Case is perfect except back seam on lid has a small gap. Very fixable.
SOLD

8. Black Lizard ~ Rolled leather top & bottom. Case is perfect except a very small gap in back of case near bottom.
SOLD

9. Snake ~ Case is perfect except when you shake the case you can hear something rattling inside. Probably dried glue but not sure. I believe it’s under the felt so it shouldn’t ever touch your cue or shafts.
SOLD

10. Black Lizard ~ Rolled leather top & bottom. Case is perfect except very small gap in back.
SOLD

11. Tan Lizard Fellini Lock ~ case is perfect except the middle piece on top of the lid looks like there was too much glue applied when made. Other than that it’s perfect. Comes with a key.
SOLD

12. Tan Lizard Fellini Lock ~ case is perfect except a small mark or gouge on top of the lid looks like it was touched up when made. Other than that it’s perfect. Comes with a key.
SOLD

IMG_0846.jpeg
IMG_0847.jpeg
IMG_0849.jpeg
IMG_0850.jpeg
IMG_0851.jpeg
IMG_0852.jpeg
IMG_0853.jpeg
IMG_0854.jpeg
View attachment 755902View attachment 755902

Attachments

• IMG_0845.jpeg