2010 Josey Wrapless FS

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have decided to just start parting with my cues, as I am just not playing anymore. My job does not really allow me the time at the table I used to be able to get...and my focus has shifted away from pool. Just seems a shame to let this one languish in the case...it really should be played.

2010 BEM/Tulipwood Josey Wrapless FS from a commissioned Prather blank. The points are not perfectly even, but pretty close. Honestly, as good as this cue plays, it shouldn't be a factor. And this cue is every bit the player. The cue is about 18.75oz in weight. I have no way to get the exact weight at this time...but it's right about that. There are 3 shafts...the standard Josey shaft is 12.90mm, the Timeless Timber shaft w/phenolic ferrule is also 12.90mm, the other Timeless Timber shaft is 12.75mm w/ivory ferrule. All shafts are tipped with Jensen Milk Dud tips. All inlays are ivory, and the cue has a 3/4" thin-walled sleeved SS flat-faced joint with SS Radial pin. The green in the veneers is a forest green, not the drab that is showing in some of the pics. The cue has been my player, and has a small ding in the finish of the TT shaft with the phenolic ferrule...the result of someone trying to walk off with it a few years back and the short tug-o-war that ensued. Does not break the finish and I had to look to find it. I cannot find anything on the butt...so if something is there, it is so minor that it is not noticeable. I take good care of my equipment as anyone who has purchased cues from me in the past can attest. My rep for delivery and condition are solid...and I DO keep the lines of communication open.

Beauty shots:

The pics were taken prior to acquiring the 2nd TT shaft (ivory ferruled), when the cue was a couple of years old.

Okay, so I would like to get $800 FIRM for this cue, shipped and insured CONUS. Sorry, not looking for any trades, because well, I'm not playing anymore, as previously stated. This cue will not disappoint, and you'll never see another like it from the Josey shop, as the inlays were designed exclusively for me. Truly a one of a kind. Someone is really gonna love this cue.

onthehillagain@gmail.com or PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking!
Lisa

Last edited: