2011 sugartree pacifier for sale.

WORKING MAN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I am selling my 2011 sugartree pacifier cue, one shaft is played and dirty and has a kamui black tip, the other shaft has only a couple of racks on it and still has the original tip, the played shaft is 12.9mm and the test hit shaft is 13mm. Everything is straight together and apart. Asking $old OBO SHIPPED,thanks,WM.
EB4016DA-3572-4BE4-A315-C279CA3C3436_zpsadwgvfcs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
05DE790C-E041-4FB1-A7DF-58D8EDE7877A_zpsklbg5uz2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
B0FF5A98-A846-4A65-9A8F-7E68123BC2C8_zps7aoafdfb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Now THAT'S what a shaft is supposed to look like...the blue one.

Yep...back when I did a lot of cue work for people, I worked on the cues of a couple of REALLY good players. Their shafts looked like this all the time. When I would retip their shafts, they would always tell me, "Do NOT clean the shaft." They wanted the blue and the oils their hands had inlaid into the wood over the years.

Clean white shafts are way over-rated.
Joe

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yep...back when I did a lot of cue work for people, I worked on the cues of a couple of REALLY good players. Their shafts looked like this all the time. When I would retip their shafts, they would always tell me, "Do NOT clean the shaft." They wanted the blue and the oils their hands had inlaid into the wood over the years.

Clean white shafts are way over-rated.
Joe

Yeah, I also tell them not to clean my shafts...so the preference trickles down to us mortals too!