2015 AZB Ghost Challenge - Official Thread

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Thanks Johnnyt, appreciate the compliment.

a 15 pack on the ghost....you sir just got barred from my list of az guys id like to try some with. Just kidding....of course id play....as long as we play cheap :thumbup:

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I'm VERY surprised that I haven't seen any people soft breaking....especially with the magic rack. It solves a lot of the cluster problems.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't like to soft break because I like to actually work on my break a bit while playing the ghost. If it was a do or die situation I would probably find the right speed to avoid all clusters and go for the runout.

The Magic Rack does make 9 ball almost too easy though. I guess I go back and forth on that subject.

Gerry Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You play very well and that is a great room you have there!

Thanks Johnnyt, appreciate the compliment.

a 15 pack on the ghost....you sir just got barred from my list of az guys id like to try some with. Just kidding....of course id play....as long as we play cheap :thumbup:

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member

staypuff578

Team Ramrod
Silver Member
I know this is probably a dumb question, can I do this on a barbox and post the video? I see all these fellas rocking it out on the big tables, but I only have a measley 7 footer in my cave :/.

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
I know this is probably a dumb question, can I do this on a barbox and post the video? I see all these fellas rocking it out on the big tables, but I only have a measley 7 footer in my cave :/.

You can submit videos for any table size. We've already had people submit videos for 7', 8', and 9' tables. Good luck!

flash5153

none
Silver Member

I think it's easier on a 9 fter.

Sure ,,the shot making is more difficult on a big table.But the separation of the balls is a huge advantage .

This can be debated til the cows come home,,,but I haven't seen 1 video yet of anyone running sets on on a small table. If it was easier,,wouldn't there be a few videos showing it.

Just wanted to say,,,don't be ashamed to use a small table . I don't think its much of a advantage.