2016 World 9-Ball Championship

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol Albin taking jump shots immediately after the break rather than a push. He knows he's won this.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yep he looked flustered throughout. pressure

The most one sided final in history had loser with just 6 racks
Shane is now just trying to get 7 racks or more and avoid being most one sided final :smile:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Let's not overlook that Albin may well be the best jump shot shooter int he game today. His standards are understandably high and I, for one, thought he'd make it.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CftvQI7UMAAXdEi.jpg

:grin-square:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent out by Albin after poor safety on 3 by Shane
Albin is on nill 12-6 and breaking
It is 99.9999% over :D

HoustonInt

Big John's Cue Repair
Silver Member
Regardless of the jelly, Albin is playing fantastic and deserves to win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PoloBob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a shot Albin just made on the 3-ball! Committed to the second rail and landed great on the 4-ball.

Shane is down 6-12 with Ouschan breaking for the match.

Brozif

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And with that break, it's over. Can't see Albin missing from here. He played well and deserves the title.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Regardless of the jelly, Albin is playing fantastic and deserves to win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only the most delusional will think that the rolls had anything to do with this result. Albin has been sensational, SVB has been a little off.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
It's all over, 13-6. Albin Ouschan is the new World 9-ball Champion. Well played.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Seems like every roll went his way the last half of the match but CONGRATS to Albin Ouschan the new World 9-Ball champion. He played great all week and deserved the win. He has really matured as a player in the last two years and should be a factor for a long time to come. Thanks to AlKass for the nice broadcast. They did a good job as well.

Last edited: