2X4 Envelope Case

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
SOLD is a 2X4 tan envelope case with a 16 inch pocket, shoulder strap and pad. 650 shipped in the lower 48, priority mail, paypal fees included in the price.
001.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
002.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
004.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
005.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
006.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
008.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
this is really a great looking case

will someone please act quickly,
my wife said that
"I don't need another case!" but I am weak

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Thanks Dean, I appreciate it. I'm sure your wife is correct, you better stay strong for her sake. Happy wife, happy life.

Case is still available.

this is really a great looking case

will someone please act quickly,
my wife said that
"I don't need another case!" but I am weak

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
It is a very nice case, I have always, though, been a fan of the well worn leather envelope case without any straps or pockets. It always evokes a sense of power in the holder- no need for gloves,special chalk, powder,or any accessories at all- the guy who just walked in the pool room, took out his cue, screwed together, and played lights out for the cash- I remember "MT Vernon Tommy" from Wetchester County NY carried a worn leather envelope case with nothing but his cue- I think it was the ONLY thing Tommy owned at that point in his life, he was just one of the old school hard nosed pool players, spent some of his last days at HIGH Pockets in White Plains NY- "George the Greek's " last poolroom. But yours is a real beauty- Best of Luck on the sale- someone will be very pleased!

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Thank you very much, I appreciate the nice comments!

It is a very nice case, I have always, though, been a fan of the well worn leather envelope case without any straps or pockets. It always evokes a sense of power in the holder- no need for gloves,special chalk, powder,or any accessories at all- the guy who just walked in the pool room, took out his cue, screwed together, and played lights out for the cash- I remember "MT Vernon Tommy" from Wetchester County NY carried a worn leather envelope case with nothing but his cue- I think it was the ONLY thing Tommy owned at that point in his life, he was just one of the old school hard nosed pool players, spent some of his last days at HIGH Pockets in White Plains NY- "George the Greek's " last poolroom. But yours is a real beauty- Best of Luck on the sale- someone will be very pleased!